merlin7560

May 15, 2021
First is a bug, second one is supposed to happen in your bed during day time, check carefully the menu
still cant trigger the film yourself, 1715481822756.png , Ive tried getting in the bed nude, Ive tried with cosmetics, Ive tried full horny on off, and this is all I see on the bed, 1715482186382.png does anyone know a sure fire way to trigger this event, or is this a new bug

EurusTing

Sep 13, 2023
capitanqueso,帖子:13712926,会员:1506954 said:
00点后回到你的房间,穿上衣柜里的热衣服,你就会自动跳到妈妈的房间
[/引用]
谢谢,这有效

jarod013

Oct 6, 2023
Bonjour à tous, quelqu'un pourrait me dire ou se trouve le Sex shop ?
Comment acheter un ordinateur portable ?
Merci pour votre réponse

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Bonjour à tous, quelqu'un pourrait me dire ou se trouve le Sex shop ?
Comment acheter un ordinateur portable ?
Merci pour votre réponse
Develop a relationship with Barbara, at some point she will let you know about the Red Quarter location where the sex shop is located will become available to you. As for the laptop, periodically check the news on your smartphone, at some point there will be a message about the opening of a new electronics or computer equipment store (I don't remember exactly what kind of goods, but it will be impossible to make a mistake). The store's phone number will appear in your contacts list. Call there. After a short conversation, a laptop will appear on the table in your room.
P.S.. With all due respect, I draw your attention to the fact that this is an English forum, please duplicate your posts in English at least with machine translation. I am not familiar with French, I had to use the help of DeepL to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libbcc

jarod013

Oct 6, 2023
Développez une relation avec Barbara, à un moment donné, elle vous le fera savoir et l'emplacement du Quartier Rouge où se trouve le sex-shop deviendra à votre disposition. Quant à l'ordinateur portable, vérifiez périodiquement l'actualité sur votre smartphone, à un moment donné, il y aura un message concernant l'ouverture d'un nouveau magasin d'électronique ou de matériel informatique (je ne me souviens pas exactement de quel type de produit, mais il sera impossible de faire une erreur). Le numéro de téléphone du magasin apparaîtra dans votre liste de contacts. Appelez là. Après une courte conversation, un ordinateur portable apparaîtra sur la table de votre chambre.
PS. Avec tout le respect que je vous dois, j'attire votre attention sur le fait qu'il s'agit d'un forum anglais, merci de dupliquer vos messages en anglais au moins avec une traduction automatique. Je ne connais pas le français, j'ai dû utiliser l'aide de DeepL pour le lire.
[/CITATION]
merci beaucoup et désolé pour la traduction la prochaine fois, j'utiliserai Deepl

Je vais suivre les instructions Merci

Reactions: Enot1964

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/gg[tatoo]_[cloth]_[dirt_tits_cum]_cum_tits.png': could not find image. (u'spr/gg1_91_0_cum_tits.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Beki123

Aug 21, 2023
Whenever i try to work (anywhere) it says "I can not work in such condition", I tried eating, smoking, drinking, sleeping and it still doesn't work, did the game bug or am i doing something wrong?

VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
Whenever i try to work (anywhere) it says "I can not work in such condition", I tried eating, smoking, drinking, sleeping and it still doesn't work, did the game bug or am i doing something wrong?
Just a suggestion...a screenshot could maybe help someone figure out what the problem could be.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Click in the sad face, it will tell you what's the problem, if you need to drink go to the hospital for 500 credits you'll get instantly sober

EurusTing

Sep 13, 2023
I've finished all of Barbara's plots in the current version, and she's sexy and beautiful. I hope there will be more storylines about her in future versions.

Reactions: Ssato243

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
You can use cheat mod to resolve this problem. But if you follow the state of the protagonist (she smoked, ate, took a shower or bath, slept), then such a problem should not arise in principle. Perhaps the error occurred in the process of gameplay, it is definitely not a bug of the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me to unlock this?

Cards
Ace of Spades
Diamonds 10

Success/Archivements
last pic (before is the shemale pic from the red light district)

Alex (yourself) last sex pic

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I started playing just to look for bugs, and I found several, I edited some texts that I missed the last time I played, now I'm dying to get to that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Finished the last scene, I quite enjoyed this game. Sad that the last sister event was sharing her with the guy though, would have preferred a sister love option.

Also very sad that I was not able to do the Bonnie thing at the end, when Tanya is out with the guy. It said I did not have enough relationship points but I don't know how I could have gotten more. I tried my best to go to their place every few days but never met her. Any way to see that scene again?

Anyway, I have some bugs to report.
I have four open quests still:
- Take a selfie with... (I've already taken the selfie) (I've seen this bug in the thread before)
- Go to the cinema with Ruby (I've already had two cinema scenes with Ruby, and going to the cinema again only shows the first scene where they stop playing because of the girl next to them.)
- Talk to Fred (I've spoken to Fred after getting him and his gf back together, but the quest did not update.)
- Shoot for a commercial at Gerard's. (I've already done one photoshoot and every time I go there now I only get the option to walk away.)

There are a few untranslated strings, but the one that comes up the most is the 100$ message that comes up every once in a while from what I believe is the text writing online? Not sure.

As for the "people" window:
- Tanya still has the orange dot, with the quest "See how things play out" open. She has a relationship level of 11.
- Jane still has the orange dot. Same quest name, level 7.
- Bonnie still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible.
- Leo Wolf still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible.
- Snake still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible. (Also a Gallery thing still has the lock, but that may be from not - choosing to have sex with him, so not sure if it's a bug.)
- Margie still has the orange dot. Same quest name, level 13.
- Fred and Ingrid have the orange dot, but I mentioned them above already.
- Gerard and Simone have the orange dot, but I mentioned them above already.
- Adele Benoit still has the orange dot. Same quest name, Level 3. She also has a gallery thing with a lock on it.
- Magnus has a grey dot, but I only have the first gallery element. Is that a mistake from me or a bug? Not sure.

Then some questions:
- I'm missing some playing cards. Is there a list of where they are? I still have the lock on the Clover 3,6,7 and the two after the Aces, not sure what card they're supposed to be, jokers maybe?
- I'm missing achievement images 1, 3, 5, 11, 11, 17. Can I still get those?
- And in that same menu, the first button. Not sure what it's supposed to be, but all are still blurred and the last three have lock icons on them. Is there a way to see them?
- Ruby has no orange dot, but she does have one gallery element still locked out. It's the second to last one, Does anyone know how I can get it?
- Alex (self) has the last gallery element still locked out. Does anyone know how to get it?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Finished the last scene, I quite enjoyed this game. Sad that the last sister event was sharing her with the guy though, would have preferred a sister love option.

Also very sad that I was not able to do the Bonnie thing at the end, when Tanya is out with the guy. It said I did not have enough relationship points but I don't know how I could have gotten more. I tried my best to go to their place every few days but never met her. Any way to see that scene again?

Anyway, I have some bugs to report.
I have four open quests still:
- Take a selfie with... (I've already taken the selfie) (I've seen this bug in the thread before)
- Go to the cinema with Ruby (I've already had two cinema scenes with Ruby, and going to the cinema again only shows the first scene where they stop playing because of the girl next to them.)
- Talk to Fred (I've spoken to Fred after getting him and his gf back together, but the quest did not update.)
- Shoot for a commercial at Gerard's. (I've already done one photoshoot and every time I go there now I only get the option to walk away.)

There are a few untranslated strings, but the one that comes up the most is the 100$ message that comes up every once in a while from what I believe is the text writing online? Not sure.

As for the "people" window:
- Tanya still has the orange dot, with the quest "See how things play out" open. She has a relationship level of 11.
- Jane still has the orange dot. Same quest name, level 7.
- Bonnie still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible.
- Leo Wolf still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible.
- Snake still has the orange dot. Same quest name, no relationship level visible. (Also a Gallery thing still has the lock, but that may be from not - choosing to have sex with him, so not sure if it's a bug.)
- Margie still has the orange dot. Same quest name, level 13.
- Fred and Ingrid have the orange dot, but I mentioned them above already.
- Gerard and Simone have the orange dot, but I mentioned them above already.
- Adele Benoit still has the orange dot. Same quest name, Level 3. She also has a gallery thing with a lock on it.
- Magnus has a grey dot, but I only have the first gallery element. Is that a mistake from me or a bug? Not sure.

Then some questions:
- I'm missing some playing cards. Is there a list of where they are? I still have the lock on the Clover 3,6,7 and the two after the Aces, not sure what card they're supposed to be, jokers maybe?
- And in that same menu, the first button. Not sure what it's supposed to be, but all are still blurred and the last three have lock icons on them. Is there a way to see them?
- Ruby has no orange dot, but she does have one gallery element still locked out. It's the second to last one, Does anyone know how I can get it?
- Alex (self) has the last gallery element still locked out. Does anyone know how to get it?
I know that when the mission asks you to go see Gererd, you actually have to go to school and talk to Simone, after doing a commercial, Simone says that there is a commercial that she doesn't want to do and in it she has to have 20 strength

1715985118702.png

and Ruby's last scene is in the cinema, but you have to wait for the mission to appear telling you to go back there

1715985200794.png

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
Even by manually editing the relationship points (I tried 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100) it didn't trigger so there has to be something else.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
(...) and Ruby's last scene is in the cinema, but you have to wait for the mission to appear telling you to go back there (...)
Thanks, I was able to finish the Gerard quest, it was fun.

As for Ruby, I didn't mean the last, but the second to last scene. This is what it looks like to me:
Screenshot from 2024-05-18 16-48-06.png

Even by manually editing the relationship points (I tried 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100) it didn't trigger so there has to be something else.
That is a serious bummer. I suppose the last update will add something to this.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022

I can only offer you this: digging through an old DATA.rpy file I found some information.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes