hi

i ve problem with my last quest: show youself

i've only 8 points to courage
i seem in this forum i need 9 point for clic on the bed and take the pics

how can i win more courage point, i ve finished all quest
and i haven't camera on my phone

tmv

May 31, 2017
Stooooop. No extra grind. This is a bug. Here is the official fix. The file needs to be renamed to "ACT.rpyc" and moved into the ./game-folder of Bright Past. It should work after reloading/restarting the game.
It worked! Thanks

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The dev put the "dream about the first time" into this actual release which clarifies the counter of (only) one. Being virgin wasn't planned at all.
But she was also raped in the game and my counter was still one at beginning. Rape is sex, not consensual but forced, yet it is sex. So final counter after latest update should be 3 (if dream is counted)?

Talking about past - issue of old saves: when I unpacked v0.152 and started game my old saves were already there. No need for procedure from text file "If you want to use old saves.txt" that was in update's zip folder.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Here's a criticism point, that would be the food prices ... $ 30 for a pizza etc.

Please improve !!! Otherwise all good! ;)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... So final counter after latest update should be 3 (if dream is counted) ...?
Possible viewpoint of a priest or lawyer. But Alex herself won't put this event in the same category as the other two for sure, being the latter unpleasant or not. My position: A crime is void or has to be made void. So I support the dev in this quibble.
... when I unpacked v0.152 and started game my old saves were already there. ...
Yeah, it should work this way on Windows because the Renpy-engine saves in two locations, normally: a hidden user-folder and the saves-directory in the game-folder. So nothing wrong, the dev just tried to play it safe and to keep the explanation short.
Here's a criticism point, that would be the food prices ... $ 30 for a pizza etc.
Yep, looks too much even for a very costly city. But I hope you found the new possibility to get rid of food costs by attending common breakfast at 8am and evening 8.20pm or so. On the other hand I assume, the game is kind of balanced this way so Alex has to work very hard to keep herself up. The temptation to earn cheap money by body may rise ... ;-)

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Stooooop. No extra grind. This is a bug. Here is the official fix. The file needs to be renamed to "ACT.rpyc" and moved into the ./game-folder of Bright Past. It should work after reloading/restarting the game.
didn't work for me :( still can't add the bonus.

mannajump

Aug 3, 2017
Can see I have same problem as a few others. I´m stuck at Courage = 8. I´ve been all over the city - nothing new to be found. Also, only side quest open is "Show yourself".. But need Courage = 9 to make a video.. And now I can read max Courage is 11.. Damn - what am I missing? Any hints?

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Did you quit and restart the game? Did you find the correct BrightPast/game/.. folder? Did you rename the file from 282755_ACT.rpyc to ACT.rpyc before?
yes, closed and restarted the game twice.
yes, renamed the file, put in the correct folder (i think) got asked if i wanted to replace the existing one and answered yes.

still can't add the bonus... or maybe i just can't understand how to do that.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes