Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks!

Next question I'm stuck with is after registering for the fantasy website. I took the top option and I am supposed to get a costume from the jade mall Botique, but I am not finding it...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Next question I'm stuck with is after registering for the fantasy website. I took the top option and I am supposed to get a costume from the jade mall Botique, but I am not finding it...
Talk to Sarah, the clothing store clerk, at or after 2:00 p.m.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Skills get attention when they are needed. According to the old game, Alex will also be able to pursue a martial arts or sports career. But after the last addition (fantasy) I am not so sure anymore. We will see.
I would like Alex to have the opportunity to defeat those who attack or offend her!
It would be interesting to see how Alex defeats the masked maniac!
Therefore Martial Arts would be useful for Alex!

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Alex! I want everything to be fine with her!

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Normal dev cycle by now, around May, 20th I think. First concert, Party in the Arctic, Valerie (won the poll), a lot of odds and ends (like backdoor experimenting), maybe some more.
we will finally see Valerie the sex scenes? this is very good.I thought this game would die a virgin.(sorry my english)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
we will finally see Valerie the sex scenes? this is very good.I thought this game would die a virgin.(sorry my english)
No idea what will happen. And there are no virgins in this game as far as I know. Ok, Bonnie, Dolly and Tanya may be suspects.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes