Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I didn't see any sex scene with her Valerie, except for a lesbian scene,did you see?
I am a little bit confused ... The only way to have "it" with Valerie is some kind of lesbo-action. A threesome with Valerie's "boyfriend" seems unlikely and peeking at both of them did already happen with the handjob in the bathroom. Val is strongly opposed to girl-girl-action (which is a hint that she is secretly leaning to it) and she has an alcohol problem together with an anal fetish. So I would expect the next sexy accident in these last directions. Maybe somehow connected to sports. --- And yes, the game lacks a decent male. But maybe that's intended, I don't know.

Reactions: Priappus

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
I am a little bit confused ... The only way to have "it" with Valerie is some kind of lesbo-action. A threesome with Valerie's "boyfriend" seems unlikely and peeking at both of them did already happen with the handjob in the bathroom. Val is strongly opposed to girl-girl-action (which is a hint that she is secretly leaning to it) and she has an alcohol problem together with an anal fetish. So I would expect the next sexy accident in these last directions. Maybe somehow connected to sports. --- And yes, the game lacks a decent male. But maybe that's intended, I don't know.
"Alcohol problem" is a little bit exaggerated, she just like to get drunk during party and she's more likely to do sexual thing. Val is also not strongly opposed to girl-girl action coz she's not even mad about what happened during the second girl party and the bathroom. We also know that she take shower with the yoga teacher. So it's more she didn't accept her bi sexuality and it's probably gonna be one of the game's goal.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
"Alcohol problem" is a little bit exaggerated, ...
Nit-picking about comic characters is fun. In their first scene she pulls out a half-empty bourbon and tells the MC that drinking parties are good against boredom. I've learned that such behaviour is already a problem. - Regarding Penny: As far as I remember, she just told Penny off and showers alone now (viewable on Tue and Thu). In this girls scene she shows some resistance too (does it count as rape?). Of course, it wanes quickly, only a meek complaint, since all this runs in the family. - In the end, the typical over-achiever, driven and getting ground by social pressure and a "suppressed" genetic burden / personality. When there are no surprises, the possible endings seem obvious. --- But maybe it feels different due to the translation too.

Reactions: Priappus

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_May20.png
About the next update
(0.68)

I would call it an "anal release" if there wouldn't be
  • The First Concert! (with music)
  • last preparations & extended "grind": more sessions and songs, meetup with Michael
  • 3 new themes and sources of inspiration
  • a lot of enhancements and re-rendered images (mostly tattoo-related), more animations
  • Party in the Arctic Café
  • Continuation with Valerie and MC's own back hole
Official announcement / Out for $10
Cu @

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, here's the problem. There's phone call from Jane which cant be declined and than she's coming soaking wet to spend night at house... All that leads to some lesbo action which also can't be declined (there is fake choice to push away, but it sends you back to first choice)...
Anybody know which quest branch is that so that I dont even start it in order to avoid that phone call lesbo situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: KallenStadtfeld

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
... I just checked out of curiosity, you will miss the party event in the upcoming update then. Ok, I'll file a request "Avoiding lesbo-trash" ;-)
Nah, I'll sacrifice party :cry: Trully not fan of lesbian content. It's good that game let us choose what to do and what not. Cudos to dev for that.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
he did dev 100 new images with tattoo in Alex and made her from beautiful to very ugly with huge tattoos,these images if they were made by sex images .then the game would be much better.(sorry my english)

Reactions: workout-real
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes