HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I really do not like tattoos either, even if they are optional time and effort is pumped into them, and I feel this could be spent creating more interesting scenarios. I mean there is a rapegang out there led by some sinister woman, but she cant be bothered with investigating that, and that whole clan of Game of Thrones fans up in the hills, the hell is that all about? To be honest I think all the output from these adult games has been somewhat disappointing (in some cases non-existent) and maybe thats a sign of the times, but I thought they'd all be wanting to attract subs to patreons and so on.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Nearly everything is optional in the game. The tattoo too. ... but a painted, stitched, slutty, bitchy Rock Queen isn't that quixotic, isn't it.
That's a relief to hear... but like HeroHate said in the post just above mine, it means the devs would need to duplicate all the future images of Alex in the game with tatts & without - that's a lot of duplication to their work.

Sure - it might be quixotic & lots of people do that in real life - but personally, massive wall-to-wall murals & sleeve tatts are still a turn off for me. This is purely my perspective though as the devs need to do what they need to do - if they feel it 'completes' a part of the story they are telling, so be it.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
That's a relief to hear... but like HeroHate said in the post just above mine, it means the devs would need to duplicate all the future images of Alex in the game with tatts & without - that's a lot of duplication to their work.
Thx for the concern. We have all our quirks. There are quite some girls playing the game complaining about the lack of clothes, others want piercings, some want more cosmetics, hairstyles and so on. The dev picked one of these wishes, the one with biggest impact and fitting a rock diva most, IMHO. But I agree, with dramatic consequences.

The extreme: When having a single scene with Valerie he needs to make up to 16 renders (Val has two hairstyles too), the good message in this mess: most time is needed for creating the scene itself, not for the modifications to their bodies, the rendering itself runs mostly through the nights or in parallel. I think the dev has learned a lot to minimize the effect on the whole process. A bigger problem are the older scenes he has to rerender. This will be stretched out to the next updates. But some blow to productivity cannot be denied. On the other hand, so many nice, technically far more primitive projects have been abandoned, so stay positive. He delivers.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
UncleVT

Unlocked
[Link] "Bright Past" 0.68.1 (RUS+ENG+GER)
UPD 05.19 - 12:15: I fixed some bugs. Including a bug with the Amanda event. If you already downloaded the game, replace the files that I attached to the post.
MEGA - 0.68.1 (PC + MAC)
RACATY - 0.68.1 (PC zip)
RACATY - 0.68.1 (MAC zip)
You can copy the game to a folder with the old version. Replace the files and everything should work.
Have a nice game!

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
how worth is this game for someone new at this point? (sorry got burned by a v0.5 & 0.8 that were more like 0.2/3s yesterday so I'm cautious)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I do not know how they can justify the prices given the level of content. It's the same with many games currently. Sadly I doubt I will support the creator again, the game feels like it's winding down and it neither stimulates or interests me, that said at one point I liked the game and it has offered some respite in the past. May be a new game? A new start?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Bright Past [v0.68.1] [Kosmos Games]

Original Size: 1.71 GB
Compressed Size: 458 MB

Win: - - - :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Prokopije

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it was bank chick first, than he switch on Ruby. Didn't knew there are other options, cause I got hints from game to finish that coffee shop dude quest (so I went all way untill quest was marked as completed) and to buy wine. But anyway, I gave up on party quest, cause it's lesbo stuff, and I avoid those, so... Don't care Ruby ended with coffee dude, cause my sim will not do any "funny" stuff with her :censored:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Seems like I missed activities with Evelyne and Amanda (both have locked images in their profiles). Whay I did wrong?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

The main plot:
  • Alex and her band will finally play their first concert (don't forget to turn on the sound)!
  • New topics and 3 new songs.
  • Alex can attend concerts at a rock club. The appearance of the club was also improved.
  • The inspiration system has been redesigned a bit. Now you can get inspiration every day, but in smaller quantities.
  • You can improve your not very successful songs.
  • Alex will visit at Michael’s house.
New events:
  • Amanda’s new request, a really big plug and a non-standard event with her and Jane.
  • Alex will continue anal training. Why not add another finger? (animation attached)
  • We continue to have fun with Valerie in the bathroom. (includes 2 animations)
Other:
  • Animation of masturbation in a solarium.
  • Added all the missing scenes with black lingerie.
  • The scene with Ash and John has been redesigned. Now it takes into account new underwear, tattoos and the absence of panties.
  • When masturbating on the bench and in the quest for finding Kian, the absence of panties is also taken into account.
  • Images for tattoos and cosmetics was improved: home sports, running (including selfies), handing out flyers, working in a cafe, eating ice cream.
  • New achievement.
  • All the missing mini-icons of characters on locations was added .
  • Tutorial at the beginning of the game was fixed.
  • I have added some new characters to the NPC menu.
  • A slight change, but still: The real photos of Evelyn appeared on the wall with photos (so far this is only noticeable in the event with anal training).
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes