Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have this too. Still very early in the game.
Thx, yes, it's a bug connected with the Jane event you just had. Will be fixed. For now, you need to get over this day somehow, by working maybe. There is a small time slot between 10 and 11 pm where you will be able to get home. The bug should be gone the next day.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I do not know how they can justify the prices given the level of content. It's the same with many games currently. Sadly I doubt I will support the creator again, the game feels like it's winding down and it neither stimulates or interests me, that said at one point I liked the game and it has offered some respite in the past. May be a new game? A new start?
5$ update is not so bad, other developers ask 10$ to 15$

Feb 29, 2020
i have a problem..when i try to buy the pc over the phone, in spite of having well but that 1000..da as i don't have enough money.and what do i do? can someone give a hint.please.thanks.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game is popular because it has young and very beautiful girls,and there are many.when someone ignores the many beautiful girls and says that he likes the ugly old woman then this is weird for me.
I SAID JUST MY KNOWLEDGE without το curse,swear any (sorry my english)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brother Lui

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
This game is popular because it has young and very beautiful girls,and there are many.when someone ignores the many beautiful girls and says that he likes the ugly old woman then this is weird for me.
I SAID JUST MY KNOWLEDGE without το curse,swear any (sorry my english)
Just hold your horses. Saying "Barbara is ugly" is ok, but hinting at unknown, even new users "having a problem" because their tastes differ is close to belittleing. Just get used to different quirks and preferences. That's why we're here too.

amiga

Apr 22, 2017
Changelog Bright Past 0.68
The main plot:

Alex and her band will finally play their first concert (don't forget to turn on the sound)!
New topics and 3 new songs.
Alex can attend concerts at a rock club. The appearance of the club was also improved.
The inspiration system has been redesigned a bit. Now you can get inspiration every day, but in smaller quantities.
You can improve your not very successful songs.
Alex will visit at Michael’s house.
New events:

Amanda’s new request, a really big plug and a non-standard event with her and Jane.
Alex will continue anal training. Why not add another finger? (animation attached)
We continue to have fun with Valerie in the bathroom. (includes 2 animations)
Other:

Animation of masturbation in a solarium.
Added all the missing scenes with black lingerie.
The scene with Ash and John has been redesigned. Now it takes into account new underwear, tattoos and the absence of panties.
When masturbating on the bench and in the quest for finding Kian, the absence of panties is also taken into account.
Images for tattoos and cosmetics was improved: home sports, running (including selfies), handing out flyers, working in a cafe, eating ice cream.
New achievement.
All the missing mini-icons of characters on locations was added .
Tutorial at the beginning of the game was fixed.
I have added some new characters to the NPC menu.
A slight change, but still: The real photos of Evelyn appeared on the wall with photos (so far this is only noticeable in the event with anal training).
Fixed some minor bugs.

Reactions: Wolfje61
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes