Mast126

May 29, 2020
Hey back to the trucker I have been checking a lot from 9 am till 8 pm when it is raining and the trucker is never there am I missing something?
.....png

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hey back to the trucker I have been checking a lot from 9 am till 8 pm ...
You said before, you followed the Walkthrough. Really? Ok, I've cut the sentence before. Again, WT p.13, bottom: "Beautify Alex and check the weather. Rain ... when it is raining between 9am and 8pm." Additionally, there are symbols in the left column, left side shows what you need, right side what you may get.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Hi ,

Does any one has the variable for "courage" I can not find it with rempy save editor, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MasterWiky

Jun 14, 2020
Saves from previous versions don't work? Last time I played was 0.35...
I knida don't wana start again if that means I will still have to restart when the next patch comes...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Saves from previous versions don't work? Last time I played was 0.35...
I knida don't wana start again if that means I will still have to restart when the next patch comes...
For v0.5 I'd give it a go with the wardrobe trick but 0.35 will be too ancient. Other than that, savegame compatibility isn't an issue anymore.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How to raise rhetorik? I thought by reading books, but that doesn't seem to work. Talking about books, is there a way to increase reading speed?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How to raise rhetorik? I thought by reading books, but that doesn't seem to work. Talking about books, is there a way to increase reading speed?
Reading should work, one point every three or four sessions. No bugs known with unhacked version. Reading speed gets up by reading, automatically. But not much, I think it goes to slow (43min) when reading the biggest book last.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Help someone please ! I can't remember how to make the registration for ourfantasies.bp
I did'nt note at the moment and i can't find a clue :unsure:
thanks

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Help someone please ! I can't remember how to make the registration for ourfantasies.bp
I did'nt note at the moment and i can't find a clue :unsure:
thanks
You should be able to go back to the computer, click on ourfantasies.bp and read the clue for the current fantasy. Disregard that, the computer only says "Pending Registration."

For the first fantasy (registration), you should have to go to the park at a certain time (1300 I believe) dressed in your shorts and tank top (yellow over blue clothes) and go to the bench.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Reading should work, one point every three or four sessions. No bugs known with unhacked version. Reading speed gets up by reading, automatically. But not much, I think it goes to slow (43min) when reading the biggest book last.
Hm, will try this again then. Was confused since I finished a book and didn't get a point. Spent several hours reading after that and didn't get anything either. Will see how this works.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
You should be able to go back to the computer, click on ourfantasies.bp and read the clue for the current fantasy. Disregard that, the computer only says "Pending Registration."

For the first fantasy (registration), you should have to go to the park at a certain time (1300 I believe) dressed in your shorts and tank top (yellow over blue clothes) and go to the bench.
thank you for your tip, but it didn't work :( maybe i miss some other prerequisits.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
thank you for your tip, but it didn't work :( maybe i miss some other prerequisits.
Do you have problems to register on their website or to finish the registration process? To start the whole path you need Courage 11 and to have written 6 online articles. Then go to "work.bp" on your laptop and get the hint about this service. Afterwards you may register there. - There has been everything said about how to finish registering, exact timing is Saturday, 1pm, bench. ... but don't sit and wait on it ;-)

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The walkthrough in the linked files is utterly confusing and all out of order, it's all over the place. As well, hard to understand because the English is so bad. Anyone have a better walkthrough?

I cannot get the bloody second webccam event to happen. I have sat for hours doing stuff the guide says. Helped her after breakfast do laundry, helped her in kitchen after breakfast, had a meal with everyone that evening. The second webcam event is supposed to be able to happen, but I cannot enter her room! This game is PISSING ME OFF! WAY too much micro-management. So much confusing stuff. Literally wasted hours just trying to follow this poorly written, out of synch guide, and really not getting anywhere.

The walkthrough needs to be written per character areas, so we can follow what needs to be done for THAT character in proper order of events, not all this other stuff that is confusing and all over the place. Driving me nuts trying to follow this walkthrough.

Last edited:

tuttlespencer

Jan 24, 2018
hi, after being raped, i have talked to the police but seem to be stuck. How do i progress, i have a sad face debuff so i cant do other things

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The walkthrough in the linked files is utterly confusing and all out of order, it's all over the place. ...
Yeah, you need a different one. Page 13, translated: Go home, take the video on the bed, attend the dinner with Barb and Val (event!), go into Barb's room after 9pm. Courage 10 needed. - Can't be really missed but maybe it's a new bug.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
hi, after being raped, i have talked to the police but seem to be stuck. How do i progress, i have a sad face debuff so i cant do other things
There is no follow-up to this crime. The police only stands around in daylight. Alex is under shock or stress. You could sleep 3 days or get an expensive antidepressant in the pharmacy, bringing her back in 12 hours. And orgasms always help ...

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes