Aug 13, 2017
I haven't added the UnRen file to use commands in Renpy... :/
This game aren't to happy about the UnRen tool, there aren't much you can do with it, but I managed to cheat the money at least, haven't looked for other values to cheat tho...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
How can I buy more passes for gym? I bought it much earlier together with yoga tickets and I spent all paid visits but cannot buy it anymore at reception desk

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How can I buy more passes for gym? I bought it much earlier together with yoga tickets and I spent all paid visits but cannot buy it anymore at reception desk
Seems to be a persistent bug. Try to find and finish an event with Margie in the Clothing Shop and/or have some progress with Ruby/Kevin/Coffeeshop, I think. Afterwards tickets become available again.

Reactions: leg28

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
nevermind i figured it out i just needed to do the vocal training a whole lot more
good for you 'cause personnally, i don't know how to find info on this "director"
Just talked to val in home about it, then nothing.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Yup, the error states that you have copied another copy to the /game folder, maybe by accident, not only to "/game/tl/english". Please check this.

If so: The next problem will be that you now have overwritten the former myroom.rpy(c) in "/game"which is a completely different file. I have attached the original file "myroom.rpyc". The c at the end is no error, it is the myroom.rpy in compiled state. Please rename it after download and copy it to "/game" but please delete the wrong "myroom.rpy" AND "myroom.rpyc" in "/game" before! Sorry, I didn't invent this mess ;-)
I delete the old "myroom.rpyc", I download your rpy and rpyc, rename it, but can't launch the game : it crash at anytime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks anyway, I'll test the rest of the game for now

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I delete the old "myroom.rpyc", I download your rpy and rpyc, rename it, but can't launch the game : it crash at anytime. Thanks anyway, I'll test the rest of the game for now
Yeah, I think it is too complicated now. If using a fresh install you just need to copy the downloaded and renamed "myroom.rpy" to "/game/tl/english" - by explicitly overwriting the original file in this folder. If you copy this file accidentally into the "/game"-folder the game will crash as shown. It will also crash if you have two copies of the file in the correct folder. "myroom.rpyc " is normally not needed. It is the original file in "/game" - in case you have destroyed your installation and are not able to download or extract the game again. Sorry, it is a mess, I know.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, I think it is too complicated now. If using a fresh install you just need to copy the downloaded and renamed "myroom.rpy" to "/game/tl/english" - by explicitly overwriting the original file in this folder. If you copy this file accidentally into the "/game"-folder the game will crash as shown. It will also crash if you have two copies of the file in the correct folder. "myroom.rpyc " is normally not needed. It is the original file in "/game" - in case you have destroyed your installation and are not able to download or extract the game again. Sorry, it is a mess, I know.
I think my mistake was to push the file to next folder each time, so I must have break the original one in "game" folder to reach the "english" one... I'll try an other time (using cut and paste).
Don't need to apologize : You try to help, it's my fault if I crash my game... I took my save and reinstall so I don't loose anything
Anyway, I'm not sure it change anything in the game...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Do someone know if there's a way to be addict at cigarette or alcohol. And does it change anything in the game ?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
No, it is developper's fault if every release can't read the saves of older releases.
Not quite right. The developer created some possibilty to use old saves, just read some of the earlier posts. This technique is buggy, I tried to fix it (some posts earlier too, not myroom.rpy) and it works for me but maybe not for others. I have no idea why. But yes, the bigger the game the more a stable solution is needed.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Do someone know if there's a way to be addict at cigarette or alcohol. And does it change anything in the game ?
Cigarette addiction is set from the start. Weaning is planned to be gradually, for now by using an expensive electronic cigarette as a first step. Smoking affects work performance. So you should do it before the job. Alcohol addiction or abuse is just hinted, there are no effects for now, I think. But a Rock-Diva will get wild later on, I am sure.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Cigarette addiction is set from the start. Weaning is planned to be gradually, for now by using an expensive electronic cigarette as a first step. Smoking affects work performance. So you should do it before the job. Alcohol addiction or abuse is just hinted, there are no effects for now, I think. But a Rock-Diva will get wild later on, I am sure.
Thanks for the answer. For cigarettes, is there a way to be more than "weak" addict. (In my dream it'll affect the voice of the MC in the future... but I know it's my dreams)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the answer. For cigarettes, is there a way to be more than "weak" addict. (In my dream it'll affect the voice of the MC in the future... but I know it's my dreams)
Nice idea. Could make it. Noted as a request. Different degrees of addiction are in the blueprints but not yet in the game.

Reactions: pepette
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes