qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I'm stuck on Valerie. I have the two bottles of wine but the option to hang out with her simply never shows no matter what time or day. I didn't have this problem in previous versions.

edit: I guess you have to meet ruby at the fitness center first. My bad

Last edited:

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
im stuck on the laptop, i have seen the ad it now says order a pc but ive been everywere i can think of and cant seem to be able to order one

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm stuck on Valerie. I have the two bottles of wine but the option to hang out with her simply never shows no matter what time or day. I didn't have this problem in previous versions.

edit: I guess you have to meet ruby at the fitness center first. My bad
You discuss first with Valerie about that you peep between Valerie and Mathews in the bathroom and meet Ruby first. Better to have a strength of 9 prior to drink.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
How can I get more confidence, I now have 6 and the game for me looks like there is nothing in it other than going to the gym or working in a cafe or spreading flyers

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You discuss first with Valerie about that you peep between Valerie and Mathews in the bathroom and meet Ruby first. Better to have a strength of 9 prior to drink.
I had already made it to that point by then. The tip for Valerie simply said to buy the wine and hang out with her again. It said nothing about meeting Ruby.

btw: It's actually best to postpone holding Val down as the pillowfight scene is the only repeatable scene I know of that increases courage every time. As long as you don't hold Val down, you can effectively use this as a means of trading money ($420 every time for the two bottles of wine) for points of courage until you feel satisfied with your current courage level and want to proceed with the rest of Val/Ruby's content.

How can I get more confidence, I now have 6 and the game for me looks like there is nothing in it other than going to the gym or working in a cafe or spreading flyers
It's a bit of an Easter egg hunt. Do progressively lewder things with various characters and it will go up. Read above for the most effective method.

Reactions: BUCCO and dregon87

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
im stuck on the laptop, i have seen the ad it now says order a pc but ive been everywere i can think of and cant seem to be able to order one
Look into your contacts and you should be able to call them and order from there. Wait an hour afterwards, then the laptop should be in your room.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
First you must read the News on your phone to have the phone number
After you need 1 000 $ on your card...
At least, you phone to the seller and you receive it 1 hour later...

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Alright .... Bank girl really buging me...

Can't touch that "return" to leave bank , that cause error log and can't ignore it , even can't call TAXI to get out bank ......

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'but/0/act_bankir.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'but/0/act_bankir.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 463, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 463, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1104, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 535, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script call
  File "LERAROOM.rpyc", line 2, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 4801, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 2855, in script call
  File "NPC/LEO.rpyc", line 377, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 388, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\~Anima\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'but/0/act_bankir.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.80.1
Thu Feb 25 15:58:18 2021

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I had already made it to that point by then. The tip for Valerie simply said to buy the wine and hang out with her again. It said nothing about meeting Ruby.

btw: It's actually best to postpone holding Val down as the pillowfight scene is the only repeatable scene I know of that increases courage every time. As long as you don't hold Val down, you can effectively use this as a means of trading money ($420 every time for the two bottles of wine) for points of courage until you feel satisfied with your current courage level and want to proceed with the rest of Val/Ruby's content.

It's a bit of an Easter egg hunt. Do progressively lewder things with various characters and it will go up. Read above for the most effective method.
Ok. tanhk you!

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
how can one buy a notebook?
newspapers don't come
No more newspapers. Look to you phone icon - if there is ! mark - there a news, read the news on phone, second incoming news is about computers - i think is happend in next week, you get the shop number.
Sorry about my Engrish.

Reactions: BUCCO
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes