Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
love the game but i enchentoured 2 bugs and i play again when there will be a new version

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Question -- Leo asked MC on a date, MC accepted, but Leo doesn't show up at 5 the next day. I also can't get the overcoat to stay on (which I assume is what "dress warm" meant). Suggestions?

Reactions: Draven_Ra

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
pliz tell me where is the old school? We need to find the director, it seems that a notification appeared that a new location has opened, but now the whole city has climbed and there is no icon associated with the old school.
There is only one school. It's the college that you access from the park.

Reactions: Ssato243

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
what's new in the new version except the dildo in the restaurant, masturbating in the car and toilet sport center
and the new shelter and ass fucking in the laundry
and i bought 2 new dildo from the sexshop but where to use them
i cant see anything else

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I have a pair of problems
First one
How can i take more staging lessons? i cannot find or remember where i get the first

Second one
How can I begin to play guitar?

Third one
How can I write 3 songs ? Right now i have 20 in vocal and 8+2 in writing and more than 100 inspiration points

Btw the bug written upside happens because of cheats dont use them and the game Will work ,there aren't working cheat or you have to take them out manually from game folder each time you got the error and reload scripts from game (there is the option somewhere)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.82.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

hotrod7125

Apr 11, 2021
you will go to the left of the house in some bins, click on the bins and you will find a key in one,take the key and go from the other side of the house and you will see an entrance to an apartment building there is the basement, you have to clean it by clicking on the old furniture.
you have to talk to the black basketball players
I have clicked on every one of the trash bins and nothing happens

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Ok solved all I didn't understand that you actually need to write the 3songs using notes on the phone,other things are linear after

Anyway this game isinsane in grinding I had to activate cheat put all food to max ,money to max and even make up and perfume ,then to not get the bug i take out manually from folder cheat file and after I reloaded scripts ,Also get as soon ad possible buyable objects from laptop that allow you to run makeup routine,or you'll go mad I would have loved a routine even for eating....

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes