Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
ok i got songs that tipe need to spek with Michael gone, but after that in "quest" menu for Alex i got tipe - wait messege from Owl, but at the same day i dont get messege and after sleep to next day that tipe its gone..... somthing its broken (sorry for bad english)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If you've the console activated try the following command:
jump myroom

God bless your little cotton socks. That worked after a little bit of hitcherypokery

This is the step by step of how I did it because initially shift O didnt work. I had to make a text document and put in this code:

init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

Quick note about formatting, I did 4 spaces on the python hide line
8 spaces on the config line

Then I named the text document

options

after that I had to go back in and rename the extension to rpy.

After that I moved this file to the game folder and then loaded up my game and then entered your code (jump myroom)

after pressing

shift O (the letter not the number)

I am very grateful for your help, that was a little nasty bug I thought I had lost my play through!

David9sk

May 17, 2020
4 people for gym

and buy laptop

ask help rudo

some good soul that will advise me when I need something right now

PLEASE HELP :)

sorry for my english

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
ok i got songs that tipe need to spek with Michael gone, but after that in "quest" menu for Alex i got tipe - wait messege from Owl, but at the same day i dont get messege and after sleep to next day that tipe its gone..... somthing its broken (sorry for bad english)
try going to Falseto's vocal lessons, as long as it works, it worked for me. ;-)

Reactions: Priappus

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
4 people for gym
Matthew (Valerie's boyfriend, I think you've to ask Valerie for this one...), Barbara, Leo and Margie

and buy laptop
Wait till the news on your phone appears (I think in the top right corner) which tells you about an "electronic store". After that you could call the store and order the notebook (you need to have the money on your bank account)

ask help rudo
Rudo is the guy who plays basketball in the court area

Reactions: BUCCO

P6arddd

Sep 18, 2018
Is there a cheat mod for android on here? Also is there save files? I've played through almost every major update but it's getting a bit endless, on the plus side I'm getting good at it.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Matthew (Valerie's boyfriend, I think you've to ask Valerie for this one...), Barbara, Leo and Margie

Wait till the news on your phone appears (I think in the top right corner) which tells you about an "electronic store". After that you could call the store and order the notebook (you need to have the money on your bank account)

Rudo is the guy who plays basketball in the court area
thank you very much man

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone Know how to fix this after alc_stage = 5 get drunk after i will sobber reach 0 cant return normal

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes