BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Looking through old comments seem to have contradicting answers in relation to pure lesbian paths.

Can you play this game and only get f/f content?

Reactions: BUCCO

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
The thing i have to do for ash now is run into trouble at night what does that mean? I keep running into the mugger guy but nothing with ash happens so what do i have to do?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I'm supposed to write 10 songs, but where do I get the song themes for them?

Ich soll 10 Lieder schreiben, aber woher bekomme ich die Liedthemen dafür?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Where do I find a director in an old school? I checked the college but found nothing.
director - when you leave the house once to the left, but first talk to Valery and go to the boys who play basketball ;-)

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
The salesman I gotta find for the music store is the guy that sells the flyers, right? If so, I can't find him.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
No one who can answer my question?
I play f / f except for the scene with Rudo where he puts them, anaconda in his hands for a second, and deep oral training with Ash, my Alex didn't touch other guys. but I didn't do some quests. ; -)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfje61

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I play f / f except for the scene with Rudo where he puts them, anaconda in his hands for a secend, and deep oral training with Ash, my Alex didn't touch the guy. but I didn't do some quests. ; -)
I don't know who Rudo is, I wanted to know about f/f before playing the game.

Is this Rudo scene something you have to do or can yout avoid it? I don't mind missing quests, I'll even play them if it's someone else doing f/m (as long as my character doesn't have to) but do you miss a lot if you do only f/f?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I don't know who Rudo is, I wanted to know about f/f before playing the game.

Is this Rudo scene something you have to do or can yout avoid it? I don't mind missing quests, I'll even play them if it's someone else doing f/m (as long as my character doesn't have to) but do you miss a lot if you do only f/f?
I don't think a lot is missing, it's a very nice game, but those two things couldn't be avoided when I played it. everything else can be bypassed or not done ;-)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think a lot is missing, it's a very nice game, but those two things couldn't be avoided when I played it. everything else can be bypassed or not done ;-)
Two things? So, the "Rudo" thing and the "deep oral" thing are seperate instances? Is the character forced to perform any sexual acts on the men? Since you mention not touching them.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes