GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have no right to get angry about what devs do with their games, I'm just a freeloader, a regular pirate guy without any moral or economical leverage to show. Said that, this "smoke or depression" move is pure shit.

Reactions: Mystermask

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys. I'm still waiting for the next update, then I'll try the game again.

I have two questions. Maybe they have already been answered and once again I'm too stupid to use the search function correctly. So please don't tear your head off. :LOL:

1. In past builds we could meet another jogger while jogging. I think his name was Leon. I didn't notice him in the last update. Does he still exist and is being triggert differently now? Or did the developer cut him from the game?

2. The night creep. This guy was a rapist at the beginning, who first robbed us and then raped us. In the last build he had an update with different options how we can handle him. The rape scene didn't come back to me. Does this still exist? And if so, how do you trigger it now?

Thanks in advance (y)

Simpelton

May 30, 2020
I have no right to get angry about what devs do with their games, I'm just a freeloader, a regular pirate guy without any moral or economical leverage to show. Said that, this "smoke or depression" move is pure shit.
perhaps the Game is sponsored by the tobbaco industry...
;-)
(as well as some games seems do be sponsored by morality watchers, considering the amount of grind and lack of fun scenes they provide...)

• Haha
Reactions: leg28 and GaboCAP

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The whole main story for the game I see is Alex becoming a rock star thus the quests for concerts and interactions with those in the crew such as bandmates, and managers (Owl, and the dude that has the rehearsal booth). The remainder of quests are pretty much side quests that get Alex to have experiences when interacting with the side characters (as much as I'm a fan for the f/f angle on Alex hooking up with Ruby and perhaps the branching for her and Valerie although doubtful) as majority of devs already have their creative visions for what they want to construct for a game very few take into consideration the feedback of those that aren't on their payroll of social platforms aka patreon, discord etc..as sad as it is to say it's the truth. As opinions/suggestions are merely just optional, can't please everyone. I do erotic fanfiction and I know how it is on any sort of aspect. Money talks the talk at the end of the day (Although writers can't really commission for doing stories as many sites don't condone such things as the stories are mostly using characters that are copyrighted which logically is the case for some artists and game creators as well logically speaking but those artists and game creators feel that they're above such matters.)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.489 GB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I see more forced futa content that has nothing to do with Alex becoming a rock star. It's sad IMO with the forced fetishes. This game had a good story arc with the theme of the game ie Alex fulfilling her dreams. IF the fetish content were optional then I would keep tracking and playing this one.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So I see more forced futa content that has nothing to do with Alex becoming a rock star. It's sad IMO with the forced fetishes. This game had a good story arc with the theme of the game ie Alex fulfilling her dreams. IF the fetish content were optional then I would keep tracking and playing this one.
I'm just thinking about the doctor in the hospital. Wasn't she even a trans? Or am I confusing this with another game?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
Do you have a updated version for this as it wont downlead anymore

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
with 50 fuckable npcs is really tiresome.
xcxc.jpg
You have to go to exact spot at exact hour wearing specific clothing to progress that one npc, questline ends and then you have to figure out what the next npc needs to progress. Most encounters is with these complete strangers you dont care about with scene types and themes overlapping many other npcs, so thats valuable. You want more scenes with the mom/sister characters? Wait about 3 years, need to render a scene for truck driver called nachos in the meanwhile.

Theres no natural "lets play a game without looking at menus or walkthroughs 24/7" and just progress, that'd be impossible. Replaying the exact steps is horrible, without someone posting a save theres no way to bother to go trough early game. At least cheat mod to not have to grind money is mandatory.

Hopefully these types of games go extinct soon. I guess russians like sticking with tradition given they still make qsp/rags games.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
now this "task manager/charachters sheet" is killing me. started new update. scene with all people in the kitchen started automatically, as well as following scene in dormitory. then it become screwed. green exclamation mark next to charachters are appearing but apparently there is no new tasks or at least how to find what to do next. continue to move around map randomly, green ! is appearing steadily but can't see what to do next...
any advice where can i find in game what to do next?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes