BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Bright Past [v0.87.0] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
hey bro when I use this mod it will stuck at russian instead of english, any help?

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
hey man will u try to get a gallery mod for this game? Thanks

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone know how to get the newspaper back then recall we just need to click the newsstand and click on news paper but now nothing happen do we need a even now or is it bug

nevermind find it need to be next to newsstand and watch your cellphone sorry

Reactions: tommy741

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is long term waiting to see anything for sure.

I mean I have opened the image files and looked and there is some really awesome stuff in this one, but good God it is like paddling across the pacific in a canoe, with a broken arm.

I am not sure I can take the suspense... LOL . Just way to laborious to see any of the good stuff.

I am liking what I am finding, but, I know there is way better in there, but Gosh all mighty is it truly placed behind a thousand clicks, and some.

EDIT >>> And the time thing compounds it big time...

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
This one is long term waiting to see anything for sure.

I mean I have opened the image files and looked and there is some really awesome stuff in this one, but good God it is like paddling across the pacific in a canoe, with a broken arm.

I am not sure I can take the suspense... LOL . Just way to laborious to see any of the good stuff.

I am liking what I am finding, but, I know there is way better in there, but Gosh all mighty is it truly placed behind a thousand clicks, and some.

EDIT >>> And the time thing compounds it big time...
FWIW my early experience was similar to yours, but once you get going, the pace picks up considerably.

Are you following the hints given for each character? They can be a challenge but they do speed things up a lot.

Reactions: taglag

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
This was a good and promising game until the absurdity of hours of game time gone up in smoke by not accepting saves from pre 0.8. People have not the time to redo from scratch after spending so much time playing.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
FWIW my early experience was similar to yours, but once you get going, the pace picks up considerably.

Are you following the hints given for each character? They can be a challenge but they do speed things up a lot.
yeah I am liking it okay, just a really slow burn finding the good stuff. My post was mostly just from boredom.

It is kind of starting to finally pick up a little, but even though I finally got the cheats, it is still pretty hard to get things going, at least for me <<< Note the for me

When I find it though it is really good stuff, just the suspense is killing me a lot of the time. I start getting sleepy or bored a lot trying to track down the Erotic stuff.

This was a good and promising game until the absurdity of hours of game time gone up in smoke by not accepting saves from pre 0.8. People have not the time to redo from scratch after spending so much time playing.
Yeah the time thing is kind of making tracking anything down really hard as I seem to have to be at and exact spot at and exact day, and at an exact time.

That is making finding random stuff really hard, and even the date I am suppose to have with someone hard for us to get our things together on too.

I mean on one hand the time thing is a good thing, but on another it is a total train wreck.

EDIT >>> Might be nice to have some sort of preference control over it maybe?

Last edited:

rabremete

Mar 12, 2018
hello guys, I have Nausea and a green face and it gives -10 to my wellbeing. A bought everything from the pharmacy and went to the hospital but nothing seems to help.
Did anyone else come across this?
Any advice how to get better?
thx!

Reactions: andy151002

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
hello guys, I have Nausea and a green face and it gives -10 to my wellbeing. A bought everything from the pharmacy and went to the hospital but nothing seems to help.
Did anyone else come across this?
Any advice how to get better?
thx!
Could she be pregnant? I think if she gets pregnant she get's nausea.

Wild guess though, I've never let her get preggers so can't say for sure.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(In the new update) I liked that Tanya finally got to know Ruby.=
Also, I liked that Alex befriended Bonnie!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes