Germanfragger

Apr 15, 2018
I don't know the exact requirements for the basement. Just keep working on the other quests particularly the band ones and it will happen.
Makes sense im not that far into the band quest but the best room for a band to train would be a basement! Thx for the hint!

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Makes sense im not that far into the band quest but the best room for a band to train would be a basement! Thx for the hint!
It's not the band quests that matter for the basement, it's the quests for Barbara. Keep doing hers, and you'll get the quest to find a room to turn into a studio. Not long after that you go outside during the day to the dumpster and the guy should appear to give you the key.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
And here we are, a pirate crew in a pirate ship patiently waiting for a Spaniard galleon to throw some gold coins near us...
I agree myself, I am a $10 patreon myself, but as the very 1st page shows a download link for the game for just anyone to download, I can't say that I blame them for expecting it since they are constantly posted and updated for them.

Reactions: GaboCAP

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
The hero this times needed.

Key_Ow

Nov 28, 2021
I need help. To progress with Barbara it says that I need to buy a dildo in sex shop but I don't have an option to do so.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves.
I need guidance, I have several VNs that mod.rpy or cheatmod.rpy doesn't come as a file, but as a program (or command lines) and I end up not using it because I don't know how to use it, this was the case with CheatMod .rpy
How do I apply the VN?
Do I need to compile to generate the file?
Do I have to download some program?
Is there any website to compile?
What are the steps to applying in VN?

I thank you all in advance.
:)(y)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Initially I liked this game. It had a lot going for it in the story in spite of the technical issues and bugs. If the developer would've stuck to the plot of a small town girl coming to the big city to become a star things IMO would've been peachy. I put up with her getting raped numerous times in spite of my distaste for it and it being very brutal. I put up with the mild forays into prostitution in spite of the plot issue that kind of activity could hurt her ambitions to become a star. Then the developer took the story into an even darker direction. As it is now our girl is a full blown Ho selling her pussy wholesale to any dick out there and answers to a Trans boss that can have her at will. The only dick she gets is the paying kind as a Ho. Otherwise ALL of her relationships are lesbian. I'm done with this one. I've unfollowed it before and returned out of curiosity wanting to give it another go and see if the objectionable content was avoidable...it isn't. It's not for me. Cheers

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I painfully managed to endure untill Alex finally quit smoking... and now she have -10 needing to drink, and treatment in hospital only stand for a day, c'mon, give me a break! I'm here for the naughtiess, not to play an AA simulator.

Also, there is somewhere a list of achievements and how to get them?

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes