Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Sancho never seems to be there after the initial renovating of the cellar. I'm trying to get it upgraded to a webcam studio. Where do I get the webcam equipment from?
If you have already created the W/C and just have an empty room left you need to speak to Valerie next.

If you haven't created the W?C you may need to speak to Barbara first.

Neebster

Jul 7, 2021
If you have already created the W/C and just have an empty room left you need to speak to Valerie next.

If you haven't created the W?C you may need to speak to Barbara first.
Cheers, think I may have missed something along the way. Might start from scratch again.

cft6980646

Nov 16, 2018
I am stuck Jane says: "Develop a relations with Amanda and Paris". I have already helped Amanda, unlock the Red Quarter,but I still doesn't trigger Paris event.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I might be stupid here guys. But Ive done like a ton of cam shows in Alex studio now where is the money going? For what I see its not ticking in ?

TragicV1.2

Jul 24, 2021
Sancho never seems to be there after the initial renovating of the cellar. I'm trying to get it upgraded to a webcam studio. Where do I get the webcam equipment from?
I had this issue, and for me it was having the cheat mod installed. If you take that out and hopefully Sancho should appear.

Reactions: Neebster

DoKK

Jan 3, 2018
Hello all. Can someone help and tell me where is the location of the save files on Android? Thanks

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Nopy just left us and I'm already missing it. All the download options are really slow, 1 day or 13 hours to download almost 4gb. WTF?? Hope someone upload a torrent with the new version.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This game is great but the issue of losing safe games every update destroys the will to play
This is true. It´s because the game is technically revised from time to time, and not just new content is added to the end. And there is still a lot that can be technically improved. As soon as something technically changes, the old data no longer work and the saves crash. Next, mostly all updates are relatively small in terms of content. For this reason i always wait for 3 updates before i look again. I would recommend that to you too (y)

Reactions: Elias85

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
mostly all updates are relatively small in terms of content. For this reason i always wait for 3 updates before i look again. I would recommend that to you too
Exactly, that's what I do too. Instead of regrind every month I play after every 3-5 updates

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Where can I find Webcam Studio??
You must, in this order (And by Sancho) :
- Renovate the basement (The main room)
- Equip the main room of the basement
- Ad the kitchen and another room
- Add the furnitures
- Inform Barbara regularly
- Speak to Valerie to have the phone number of Mattew (To have the material for a WebCam studio)
- Pay Mattew to install your studio
From memory

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
This game is great but the issue of losing safe games every update destroys the will to play
There were only two or three resets of savegame compatibility during the years. The last one (planned as the last one until the final version too) was with version 0.80 in February.

Reactions: Wolfje61
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes