Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is no and won't be pregnant bellies. After impregnations she will have to go for abortion.
I dunno what that has to do with what I said?

I was replying to the guy saying she was nauseous, that maybe it's caused by that. I read, in the op I think, that if she's preggers she get nauseous till she get's it taken care of. Nothing to do with bellies.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I dunno what that has to do with what I said?

I was replying to the guy saying she was nauseous, that maybe it's caused by that. I read, in the op I think, that if she's preggers she get nauseous till she get's it taken care of. Nothing to do with bellies.
Additional information even if you didn't ask for. That's it.

Reactions: Naxos

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm missing 4 achievements in this new update? I have found the "Mumsie-Get Pregnant"
How do we get the others ?

Karvinus

Sep 6, 2021
Всем привет. Подскажите как установить обновление. Старую версию надо удалять?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone. Tell me how to install the update. Should I delete the old version?
The whole thing works "out of the box." So no need to do anything other than download.
Deleting the old version is a good idea if you want to conserve disk space.

rabremete

Mar 12, 2018
Could she be pregnant? I think if she gets pregnant she get's nausea.

Wild guess though, I've never let her get preggers so can't say for sure.
thank you for you answer, yes, I checked, she seems to be pregnant.
Do you know how can I do a pregnancy test?
I have bought is from the pharmacy but cannot do the test by clicking on it in the inventory.
thx!

Jun 21, 2020
Hello all.I cant find the key according the walktrough.Can anyone show me where is it please?
I don't think they have changed the finding the key in walkthrough, you have to complete the first concert with her, then walk in left side lane of Valerie house there a npc will give her the key which you can take to unlock the shelter

hisamoli

Sep 15, 2018
Hello hitkkit 9. The text say this.... Have a look in the Street to your right. Not much to see, just some windows and doors ... I hope you'll spot the new task by yourself. Return and look into the Street to the left: a waste bin … boom, some key. Go back to the right Street and test it.This action is at the first steps.It doesn't refer to first concert.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Sancho can be found in the alley after you found the key of the basement (A gift from a homeless left of your home)
Michael appears after 12 singing lessons, directly in the studio.
Does somebody know how to get this key from the homeless guy?
Solved it.

Last edited:

Karvinus

Sep 6, 2021
Всем привет. Я что-то не понял что главное в обновлении? Я так и не нашёл каких-либо новых заданий и квестов. Может кто-то подскажет.
Hello everyone. Something I did not understand what is the main thing in the update? I still haven't found any new tasks and quests. Can someone tell me.

Jun 21, 2020
Hello hitkkit 9. The text say this.... Have a look in the Street to your right. Not much to see, just some windows and doors ... I hope you'll spot the new task by yourself. Return and look into the Street to the left: a waste bin … boom, some key. Go back to the right Street and test it.This action is at the first steps.It doesn't refer to first concert.
That's why I'm saying!!! They haven't updated it in the games walkthrough.
The method you mentioned was the old method. They changed it like 4-5 updates ago!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes