Droopies

Mar 24, 2023
I am stuck at Barbara where I got the cute night wear for the webcam show, then I want to do the show with her but I cant find the moment. Does anyone know how I can get past this point? Screenshot 2024-03-10 130523.png

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I like each new update as I play each one with a challenge like waiting for pregnancy before having sex in the glory room then on the way home stop and get raped in the park get up in the morning have sex with Broom then at work then the laundry room go home come outside and get kidnapped and raped for a week all while been pregnant it's a game have fun . Thanks to the Dev ;)
Huh? Didn't pregnancy get removed from this game?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Huh? Didn't pregnancy get removed from this game?
I had Albert cum in her everyday I didn't trigger the mistress just head at the Glory room read every book until she was pregnant so I guess it wasn't removed because you wouldn't have to buy birth control or pregnancy tester

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I had Albert cum in her everyday I didn't trigger the mistress just head at the Glory room read every book until she was pregnant so I guess it wasn't removed because you wouldn't have to buy birth control or pregnancy tester
Oh I just started playing 99 and noticed pregnancy not listed oh well I always looked forward to knocking her up ;)

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
I played the game again and i like it again. Some scenes with Val are perfect, i supposed Val had a crush on Alex but not enought courage to talk with Alex about her feelings, but i think, Alex had a crush too for Val , a perfect lovematch imao . Girls Alex, Val, Ruby and Monica have much fun.

Reactions: VradoAlan

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the 2 cars I bought, they are both stuck at the gas station, I changed the car_place line to 1 with save editor, but the problem is that I cannot load this save, I get the message "this save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file? yes/no "I clicked on yes but the backup does not load.

I saw the message on save editor "Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: " I followed the instructions in savetoken. py I changed line 143 "if token_dir is None:" to "if token_dir is True:" as well as that of line 239 "if token_dir is None:" to "if token_dir is True:" but that doesn't change my backup can't load, can someone help me and tell me where I'm going wrong?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a problem with the 2 cars I bought, they are both stuck at the gas station, I changed the car_place line to 1 with save editor, but the problem is that I cannot load this save, I get the message "this save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file? yes/no "I clicked on yes but the backup does not load.

I saw the message on save editor "Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True: " I followed the instructions in savetoken. py I changed line 143 "if token_dir is None:" to "if token_dir is True:" as well as that of line 239 "if token_dir is None:" to "if token_dir is True:" but that doesn't change my backup can't load, can someone help me and tell me where I'm going wrong?
Try editing here:

But this problem has been well known for at least about 6 or 7 months - newer versions of RenPy won't let you load saves edited by third-party tools. Cheat mods in your case are unlikely to help. Probably the best option is to rollback to an earlier save.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Try editing here:

But this problem has been well known for at least about 6 or 7 months - newer versions of RenPy won't let you load saves edited by third-party tools. Cheat mods in your case are unlikely to help. Probably the best option is to rollback to an earlier save.
This

says which code must be modified in this case.

Reactions: quigebo

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This

says which code must be modified in this case.
" I've had people write to me that people can't use the save editor in 0.99 and that the author has removed cheats from the game, so now there is no way to avoid grind after starting a new game".
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-99.135899/post-13161745
Also:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-99.135899/post-13157193

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
" I've had people write to me that people can't use the save editor in 0.99 and that the author has removed cheats from the game, so now there is no way to avoid grind after starting a new game".
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-99.135899/post-13161745
Also:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-mod-renpy-cheat-mod-for-bright-past-v0-99.135899/post-13157193
I'm not sure I understand, or I'm sure I don't understand. I've used that save editor and it worked (now Alex is very rich, very strong, very everything) but maybe something happened recently.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm not sure I understand, or I'm sure I don't understand. I've used that save editor and it worked (now Alex is very rich, very strong, very everything) but maybe something happened recently.
if you want only cheating on money, you can use URM (there's nothing else it can do in this game). With other variables problem is more serious. I doubt that onlinesaveeditor help you with saves from 0.99. Previous versions - yes, then it can help, but not with last update.

Reactions: Udayana

tania

Jun 30, 2017

Just buy another car, it will fix it!

Droopies

Mar 24, 2023
For me it activated on friday to saturday after 00:00 go to your room and change to see through vest and it started the quest.
Thanks, I made one mistake. I was already in the see through vest so it didn't trigger the event.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I am stuck at Barbara where I got the cute night wear for the webcam show, then I want to do the show with her but I cant find the moment. Does anyone know how I can get past this point? View attachment 3428817
You put on the sexy black outfit (the one bought with the mask), wait for midnight in your room and then go to Barbara's door.

Reactions: Droopies
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes