Enot1964

May 20, 2019
What does OTN and ZNAK represent? I assume OTN is desire or something close to that but I can't figure out ZNAK.
I'd almost forgotten. ZNAK (Знак) can simply mean a sign, a designation of some object or subject.

chiarke

Sep 6, 2021
compressed im play on joiplay
how to fix this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 7dots.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive 7dots.rpyc.

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Great game, a little glitchy, I just 'finished' it but have a few blank gallery scenes any walk through or hints, please?

VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
Great game, a little glitchy, I just 'finished' it but have a few blank gallery scenes any walk through or hints, please?
I was mistaken about Jane, Sooorry...let me check. Wich was your last interaction with her? Have you met her on the beach between 12 and 3 p.m.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuji44aa

VradoAlan

Dec 20, 2023
It's the librarian who wears a plug with a tail attached to it. Unfortunately I can't remember the conditions, but if you're a good reader she'll show her tail sooner or later. And, unfortunately again, nothing more happens.
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Udayana

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1540 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: IgorMkg83

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "selfie with nudists" task. I do the selfie, but the dialogue does not start. The task is still there, but I cannot take another selfie. I tried starting a new game but it's the same. Is there a way to solve this?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello, I'm having trouble with the "selfie with nudists" task. I do the selfie, but the dialogue does not start. The task is still there, but I cannot take another selfie. I tried starting a new game but it's the same. Is there a way to solve this?
It's a bug, it's well known, it's been mentioned here more than once in the discussion. No solution options have been proposed, probably we will have to wait for the next update.

Reactions: ShadowRider77
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes