Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, do you think I will have problems with saves in future updates?

Because if so, it's better to wait for the final version.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This game needs some type of walkthrough.
Putting together a walkthrough, given dozens of hours of gameplay, is a non-trivial task. It will require many hours of work, I doubt that someone will take such a task on their shoulders for free. I estimate the volume of a full walkthrough at 60-80 pages of text. In addition, not all quests are critical to pass the main plot. You may not go on dates with the rock club bartender, for example. But you absolutely must sell him studio equipment, without that the main plot will not advance. You may not flirt with the mobster who offers to hand out flyers on Rose Street. But in my opinion, the built-in hints are quite sufficient, after reaching certain conditions triggers are usually activated, at least the main storyline is passable. Bugs, of course, occur, but according to my observations, they affect only side storylines.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm stuck.
How do I find the Rock bar?
How do I find the red light district?
Help me please!
Just go through the game. The location of the Rock Bar will be prompted by a couple in the Arctic Cafe, where you'll have to get a job even if you have plenty of money. Jane (you have to advance your relationship with her a bit) will introduce you to this couple, you automatically get the address of the bar.
Red Light District - this one is even easier, you develop a relationship with Barbara, she will send you to a sex shop there.
In general, read the clues more carefully, and do not rush. Haste in such games does not lead to a good result. And carefully read the comments of the characters.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
how do I buy the laptop? There is no advertisement on the mobile.
Wait a little while and it will show up. The main thing - do not hurry and do not panic over nothing (I'll tell you right away - this is not a bug, advertising and shouldn't appear on the next game day).

Evyl_boyyy

Feb 24, 2019
Just go through the game. The location of the Rock Bar will be prompted by a couple in the Arctic Cafe, where you'll have to get a job even if you have plenty of money. Jane (you have to advance your relationship with her a bit) will introduce you to this couple, you automatically get the address of the bar.
Red Light District - this one is even easier, you develop a relationship with Barbara, she will send you to a sex shop there.
In general, read the clues more carefully, and do not rush. Haste in such games does not lead to a good result. And carefully read the comments of the characters.
'
Thank you! As for the Red Light District, i have unlocked "Buy a dildo in a sex shop" from Barbara, but the Red Light District havent been unlocked.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I asked before, but still clueless, maybe somebody can help me. I completed all hints and unlocked all galleries, except for those final two, any idea?
Screen Shot 06-16-24 at 07.45 PM.PNG

Also this hint is stuck there ever since, but never have an option to tal to the guy.
Screen Shot 06-16-24 at 07.45 PM 001.PNG

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
'
Thank you! As for the Red Light District, i have unlocked "Buy a dildo in a sex shop" from Barbara, but the Red Light District havent been unlocked.
Looks like you missed her first assignment, which was to buy lubricant for anal training.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The beach is at the quarry by the wasteland.
oh yeah..I never considered that a beach in my mind..but if there is anything else to do there I would need time/day. which is something that the in game guide should give me

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
oh yeah..I never considered that a beach in my mind..but if there is anything else to do there I would need time/day. which is something that the in game guide should give me
Think you need at least a swimsuit of some kind and a towel, also depending on your corruption I guess or whatever that skill stat is.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I finally managed to activate this scene, after the bug was fixed View attachment 3663891
How did you get this scene? I have everything person-wise including the new scene with Valerie but I can't figure out how to get this one. If I try to go to her room at night, it's locked. The only thing in my to do list is the Ruby cinema bug and going to Alice's house which ends the game per say. Any help would be appreciated since I normally figure these out.

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I must be a noob... Don't find how to unlock the umbrella (that I even don't remember I bought ?) ... It's for a friend, she needs to see the truck driver :D

Burner_Account_1239

Apr 10, 2023
Does the dev said how many updates left until finished?
To be honest, there is the potential that we will have, for example, version 0.99.99.9

If you look through the available characters, it is worth noting that the vast majority are underutilised. And of those that already have quite a few scenes, only maybe Barbara has, say, a completed plotline. E.g. we can see that Valerie will have at least one or few scenes (because in the last one (the one with the pink bodysuit) she makes it clear about the next time).

But, even as we examine characters who have already interacted with Alex, such as Ruby/Jane/Amanda/Penelope/Ash, you will notice that they have only a few interactions. And none of them, it seems, is the one after which there is nothing.

And on the other hand, we have Paris/Eveline/twins from beauty centre/nurses or the library girl and so on. Who in case of interactions wich Alex, have nothing so far.

And it is worth noting that in the menu we have highlighted sections such as Red Quarter/Underworld/Sports/Modeling. Which potentially hide as much content as big DLC in games. And each of them, is barely begun.

Because let's be honest. If we take modeling, for example. There are so many potential characters/new locations or events hidden within it that you could literally drag this out for years. Because apart from the single photo events (which are still used to give Alex in unusual circumstances, which looks good when promoting the next parts). Besides, it would be logical (especially if she starts to be a celebrity towards the end of the storyline) to have more serious modelling as a side job/marketing strategy.

By the way, it is strange that we don't have, for example, a nightclub as an available location. And if Alex has musical ambitions, there should be more broadly artistic locations (e.g. theatre/cabaret/art gallery).

Konbawa

May 1, 2019
I think the mac version of the game is corrupted. I can't decompress the zip file. I always get an error, whatever the decompressing app I use.
I'm having the same issue, downloaded from every links and tried multiple app with no success. What's missing is a non corrupted librenpython.dylib to get it working on MAC

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Think you need at least a swimsuit of some kind and a towel, also depending on your corruption I guess or whatever that skill stat is.
I have every item the game offers, I've been to every place that is accessible. As I've stated, unless I'm supposed to be somewhere at a specific day or time that is not disclosed to me, I can't find anything else to do.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
To be honest, there is the potential that we will have, for example, version 0.99.99.9

If you look through the available characters, it is worth noting that the vast majority are underutilised. And of those that already have quite a few scenes, only maybe Barbara has, say, a completed plotline. E.g. we can see that Valerie will have at least one or few scenes (because in the last one (the one with the pink bodysuit) she makes it clear about the next time).

But, even as we examine characters who have already interacted with Alex, such as Ruby/Jane/Amanda/Penelope/Ash, you will notice that they have only a few interactions. And none of them, it seems, is the one after which there is nothing.

And on the other hand, we have Paris/Eveline/twins from beauty centre/nurses or the library girl and so on. Who in case of interactions wich Alex, have nothing so far.

And it is worth noting that in the menu we have highlighted sections such as Red Quarter/Underworld/Sports/Modeling. Which potentially hide as much content as big DLC in games. And each of them, is barely begun.

Because let's be honest. If we take modeling, for example. There are so many potential characters/new locations or events hidden within it that you could literally drag this out for years. Because apart from the single photo events (which are still used to give Alex in unusual circumstances, which looks good when promoting the next parts). Besides, it would be logical (especially if she starts to be a celebrity towards the end of the storyline) to have more serious modelling as a side job/marketing strategy.

By the way, it is strange that we don't have, for example, a nightclub as an available location. And if Alex has musical ambitions, there should be more broadly artistic locations (e.g. theatre/cabaret/art gallery).
This game can easily double the content it already has and still not be close to done.
I did everything I could access in an evening. This game isn't as large as one might assume.
The only stuff I can't do is stuff that is hidden/not told to the player where they have to go do it. It's just "see how things turn out" and no leads to whatever it is I'm supposed to do.

Reactions: Burner_Account_1239
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes