Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Anybody know if you can skip the BBC stuff in this game? I remember I started playing right when the gangbanger got introduced and stopped for a while, I really don't want to play if the interracial stuff is unavoidable.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Just started playing this game, seems ok for now, but a bit grindy.
Very grindy, but worth the grind I should say.. For some reason they removed the cheats that did make the grind a tad easier.. So its a long grind but the graphics and everything is very good indeed..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone else have crash on save (Linux version)?
sniped
Bright Past [v0.99.2] [Kosmos Games]

This time there will be no patch due to conflicts with old files.

You need to download the full version of the game, but OLD SAVES WORK (not lower than version 0.98).
Maybe the save you try to use is from a previous version lower than 0.98 ?
sorry but I didn't have any problems although I'm playing on Windows not Linux

don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Maybe the save you try to use is from a previous version lower than 0.98 ?
sorry but I didn't have any problems although I'm playing on Windows not Linux
I don't have crash on loading a save, I have crash on saving the game. And I don't have any saves from previous versions btw, that's the first time I'm playing this game.

Reactions: xapican

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I couldn't find this scene. If you have a save file with this scene, it would be great if you could post it, friends <3

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone remember what the conditions are to become a singing teacher at school? I don't remember how long it takes or what the condition is, the last time I was playing, I'm just missing this mission of being a singing teacher to get some cards that stay at the school

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes