Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
When it says "Spend the night in a shelter" for progression with Valerie, I got to sleep for 8 hours in the shelter, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When it says "Spend the night in a shelter" for progression with Valerie, I got to sleep for 8 hours in the shelter, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
You need to be Horny all hearts filled up at least that was what it triggered for me

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
sou eu que faço a tradução desse jogo , não e profisicional , mais da pra jogar

I'm the one who translates this game, I'm not professional, but you can play it
Legal , eu já baixei algums jogos seus traduzidos :)

Cool, I've already downloaded some of your translated games :)

Reactions: zerodead

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Legal , eu já baixei algums jogos seus traduzidos :)

Cool, I've already downloaded some of your translated games :)
todos os meus jogos traduzidos , tem um link pro grupo no discord , la tem mais outros jogos traduzido pro portugues

all my games translated, there is a link to the group on discord, there are other games translated into Portuguese

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have no more hints (except some "Talk to Fred" stuck there agers ago) and all galleries complete for all characters except for the two last scenes for Alex, that are blocked. What have to do?

Sav95s

Jan 24, 2022
ok someone halp, i have the "shoot for comercial at gerards" but every time i go to his studio it doesnt give me an option, am i missing something?

Dmdmde

Jan 7, 2024
What do you mean? It is a Pixeldrain link and I downloaded it fine and compressed it to even.
yeah a bunch of people in the patreon comments had the same issue as well and looking it up it seems to be a pixeldrain thing
ok someone halp, i have the "shoot for comercial at gerards" but every time i go to his studio it doesnt give me an option, am i missing something?
Think the game is stuck there

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Haven't played in a while. In the latest version, is Ruby still the only girlfriend you can have? Or is Valerie an option now? I don't mind spoilers.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah a bunch of people in the patreon comments had the same issue as well and looking it up it seems to be a pixeldrain thing
That was only for the Mac version, you can just get it from first page here, I mean we downloaded it fine and it got posted here.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I dug through the game files. Bonnie's ZNAK value must be 6 or higher to trigger this scene.

bonnie_znak = 6 in the console. Don't ask me how you get this value up in game, I have no idea.

This is a different value to her relationship points which is the OTN value.
she mentioned something about a Lake after you unlocked it with that console command, as far as I know there isn't a lake. I have completed the game and for some reason I have missed 5 characters a few achivements and there is nothing else to do.
All characters left it just says "See how things play out" Why does it say that on every character.. Just tell me what to do to progress them. the only one different is Jane and in that one in says develop relationship with other characters.. how?
Before dev fucked up the saves I had played this game and I remember doing things with characters I've yet to see this playthrough in the red light district.
This isn't how it's supposed to be done. If I need something to progress a character state that instead of "see how things play out"
see how what plays out exactly?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
there was some futa events - Mistress or somthing but now not see it. How to trigger this? someone help and also this Victror i cant find - need return to him from 13:00 to 16:00

Makhno78

May 9, 2024
I think the mac version of the game is corrupted. I can't decompress the zip file. I always get an error, whatever the decompressing app I use.

Reactions: Konbawa

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
she mentioned something about a Lake after you unlocked it with that console command, as far as I know there isn't a lake. I have completed the game and for some reason I have missed 5 characters a few achivements and there is nothing else to do.
All characters left it just says "See how things play out" Why does it say that on every character.. Just tell me what to do to progress them. the only one different is Jane and in that one in says develop relationship with other characters.. how?
Before dev fucked up the saves I had played this game and I remember doing things with characters I've yet to see this playthrough in the red light district.
This isn't how it's supposed to be done. If I need something to progress a character state that instead of "see how things play out"
see how what plays out exactly?
It's the beach. I had completed that part in my run through but the above scene did not trigger.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes