raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
Hey I have just started to play this game but I am having some problem with courage point... Can you guys tell me specifically how can I get courage points please??
whenever you meet the new persons there is a some chance for courage increase.
you can follow the walkthrough

Reactions: Intetsu

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Since the search here didn't show me any results I would like to mention a small bug I have in my game.

The hidden card (ace of diamonds - gyn) isn't shown in my collection after I did pick it up. I got the "big" card on the screen after clicking the secret location and got the 3 hearts, but it didn't appears in my collection.

Is this known issue? Is there a known workaround to fix it or do I have to wait for a future update with a fix? (waiting is no problem, but would like to get it into my collection somehow, since I collected all available so far and don't want one missing in the end^^)

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Since the search here didn't show me any results I would like to mention a small bug I have in my game.

The hidden card (ace of diamonds - gyn) isn't shown in my collection after I did pick it up. I got the "big" card on the screen after clicking the secret location and got the 3 hearts, but it didn't appears in my collection.

Is this known issue? Is there a known workaround to fix it or do I have to wait for a future update with a fix? (waiting is no problem, but would like to get it into my collection somehow, since I collected all available so far and don't want one missing in the end^^)
there is no fix for it the only you can do is tell the dev on his patreon page let them know about and ask if you can give them your save file

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Thx a lot, bug found. The code for showing this card is missing indeed. Will be fixed next time.

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thx a lot, bug found. The code for showing this card is missing indeed. Will be fixed next time.
You are welcome. No problem at all since I really enjoy this game! Keep up with the awesome work done here!

Will this fix add the card retrospectivly to my collection or do I have to use an older savefile befor I did it pick up the first time?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... Will this fix add the card retrospectivly to my collection or do I have to use an older savefile befor I did it pick up the first time?
I am not the dev, just a translator and bug hunter, but from what i can see the card will be added automatically to the collection after loading the save. Thx again.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I am not the dev, just a translator and bug hunter, but from what i can see the card will be added automatically to the collection after loading the save. Thx again.
Cool thx for the quick reply and in general for your support to the dev with the translation (btw. is you username a hint which language translation you are doing?) and bug hunting.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for Alex!

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... is you username a hint which language translation you are doing? ...
Yeah, it is the language matching it. ;-) But everything else than english is forbidden here ... The walkthrough is my other contribution. Don't know why, but this game seems to be worth some extra effort ... - Did you play the QSP-predecessor? There you could get some hints about the future development. But it is difficult to bear nowadays, Google-"engrish" and some really heavy grind.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, it is the language matching it. ;-) But everything else than english is forbidden here ... The walkthrough is my other contribution. Don't know why, but this game seems to be worth some extra effort ... - Did you play the QSP-predecessor? There you could get some hints about the future development. But it is difficult to bear nowadays, Google-"engrish" and some really heavy grind.
Hehe no problem, we will stay with english here...was just curious...remembered there is a german localization available ingame and then noticed you username ;-)

Ok, your walktrough is awesome - thx again.

Didn't play the QSP-version and will wait patiently for coming updates...good to know there is already more content waiting!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I used the car a few times, visited the hotel and etc. After that the car disappeared, with the message "the machine is near
highway", how to solve it ?!
It's a little bit confusing, but fairly logical: the car stays in the last place you used it to go, so, if you go by car to the downtown and get back home by bus, when you put cursor on the car button (deactivated), in the upper left angle it says the actual location. You must go there by bus, and there is the machine (button activated niow).

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
who is the story main villain, or is there none?
The city itself looks rotten and broken up into criminal gangs, like mafia, director, Ryder and so on. There was a hint of a dark secret in the "Rose Street", but I think it will take some updates to get into the bigger politics, if any.

Last edited:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
It's a little bit confusing, but fairly logical: the car stays in the last place you used it to go, so, if you go by car to the downtown and get back home by bus, when you put cursor on the car button (deactivated), in the upper left angle it says the actual location. You must go there by bus, and there is the machine (button activated niow).
But it can be tricky: Don't drive to the motel and make a call from anywhere there. This will result in a hot lesbian night in the motel room and thereafter getting driven home. So the car kept parking at the motel - unreachable without a car.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes