rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It isn't necessary to touch this. When the cheaters go crazy, the hell breaks loose (ok, the dev could solve it different but has he?)

Example:
if main_quest = 85 and guitar = 17
owl_call()
else
jane_call()

It would be enough if the players knew about these possible problems and wouldn't badmouth the game for them.
it's my fault I forgot about the

screen phone_talk:
screen phone_call:

so if anyone that as save file just before that phone to test it out if that I have fix

MisterAdrian

Mar 5, 2018
So...is there a way to solve the issue with writing songs in the phone's notes on Android? I have all the themes, but when I select the song title I have an error. I'm stuck here, so some help would be very much apreciated :D

Oct 5, 2017
i like this game but for the life of me i have no idea what to do next. exercising and drinking but not getting any further. plz could the hero update the walkthrough

Reactions: Priappus

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
How do i complete the registration for that kink site? I sit on the bench around 11am but nothing happens.

cyberpred

Aug 23, 2018
So...is there a way to solve the issue with writing songs in the phone's notes on Android? I have all the themes, but when I select the song title I have an error. I'm stuck here, so some help would be very much apreciated :D
Having the same issue - was a grind to get this far only to have the game break :cry:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've hit two "bugs" or something...

Bought the coffee machine and coffee but can't use it. Just get an you're out of coffee message. Don't know if there is any point to it, but just one I've hit.

Second is, I've never received a call from Thomas, the guy from the park that rescues you from the flasher. Met him weeks ago in game time and nothing from him. If I try call him, she says he should call first.

Has pregnancy been implemented? Fucking Albert in the glory hole ends up costing you money if you keep using the plan B after. Having like 6 normal sex and 100 bj's... i just want to balance it out a bit and I don't like using Broom only because it resets the lust and then can't do the glory hole the next day without grinding them.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020

Bought the coffee machine and coffee but can't use it. Just get an you're out of coffee message. Don't know if there is any point to it, but just one I've hit.

Second is, I've never received a call from Thomas, the guy from the park that rescues you from the flasher. Met him weeks ago in game time and nothing from him. If I try call him, she says he should call first.

Has pregnancy been implemented? Fucking Albert in the glory hole ends up costing you money if you keep using the plan B after. Having like 6 normal sex and 100 bj's... i just want to balance it out a bit and I don't like using Broom only because it resets the lust and then can't do the glory hole the next day without grinding them.

I don't know anything about the coffee machine. but thomas is a quest that will only continue in the future.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
When You Write Song Notes There is Issue Not Moving A Games .. Please Fix That bug... Please Please Please I Love This game

Reactions: Alyona

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, thx, the coffee machine is already listed as a bug. "Thomas" is on hold for now but has already a twist if you call him when Alex needs entrance to the Rock-Club.

There will be a restart of pregnancy with the next release: the Pill becomes available. But full pregnancy would be too complicated, I think. I expect some graceful game-over after some weeks. We will see.

Cpt_Ekko

Nov 29, 2019
There is a bug with an online challenge. I accepted the one where you have to take the train with a dress from jade mall but when I go there there is no option to pick up a dress. I have been stuck in this for a long time

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
There is a bug with an online challenge. I accepted the one where you have to take the train with a dress from jade mall but when I go there there is no option to pick up a dress. I have been stuck in this for a long time
No bug noted. Did you really talk to clerk Sarah between 2pm and 3pm inside the clothes shop in the mall?

Cpt_Ekko

Nov 29, 2019
It surprisingly worked. I didn't know what I have done wrong the other times. I went to the store more than 10 times on different days and it didn't work. Anyway thanks for the quick response, very helpful

Feb 29, 2020
I wonder? with penelop there is but something, besides the shower scene, with ruby ... always the same..in the lake at the cinema and in the motel… was I thinking that there was going to be something with the ingredients, or wait for updates? sorry for the english and thanks there.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
I like the content of lesbians in a game
I suggest increasing the event with Barbara, for example, harassing around the house, teaching cooking with Alex, watching TV together, and helping him pay the rent.
Giving tasks at home to Alex If she fails, he will be punished by Barbara
I hope to repeat harassment of Barbara in Alex while eating food in various forms

Reactions: raveeak
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes