WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The loud screeching sound you hear is the game coming off the rails and going into the ditch.

I am curious as to why this update should have ever seen the light of day. All it will do is cause confusion and dissatisfaction. This is one of my favorite games and it just took a torpedo to the amidships. Hopefully all the damage can be repaired.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The loud screeching sound you hear is the game coming off the rails and going into the ditch.

I am curious as to why this update should have ever seen the light of day. All it will do is cause confusion and dissatisfaction. This is one of my favorite games and it just took a torpedo to the amidships. Hopefully all the damage can be repaired.
Left me a bit confused. Fairly new areas seemed to be gone, had no idea what was going on, where to go, wandering around you eventually find stuff.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I am not a big fan of this rework-mania myself and the Dev didn't answer my same question yet. Having an umbrella from the start and "flattening the curve" to get courage are reasonable decisions. The new "home front" or the Penny-pics are splendid. But it's gotten a little out of control. The new orientation system has been removed in the last minute before release. So, I'll wait for the November update and hope to start reworking the walkthrough afterward.
---
Here is the old one for 0.70.
Thanks for link and WT

Yes this rework (especially on sandbox games in the middle of the game) are very complicated but can realy upgrade game. Unfortunatelly some Devs can't stop on reasonable upgrades (like umbrella you mentioned) and just dig deeper into changes

So I guess I should wait for November update to start over

Quax67

Oct 11, 2020
Don´t want to go through 181 pages. Here is my problem. I´ve done the Flyer Girl task but can´t find the dancing school. Any help?
Thanks in advance
Quax67

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
thanks for pointing it out, i was puzzled by the basement too, I guess we should wait for patches next :sneaky:
In fact, after buying a dress and a mask, I waited a couple of days, and when late in the evening at 22 or 23 o'clock I tried to fall asleep, the trigger went off and the onlive evert happened with Barbara.
I want to say one more thing. Now, if you fall asleep in the trailer every time there is an event with the magazine. I think it should only happen once.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So I guess I should wait for November update to start over
It looks kinda chaotic to seasoned players right now but for new ones it will be just impressive. Maybe waiting for the final $2-release is enough if it gets "orientation" to work. ... Alex will prevail.

Reactions: bghawk713

dilzdezilva

Apr 16, 2019
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/alex_phone[cloth]_[makeup].png': could not find image. (u'spr/alex_phone19_2.png')

help plz
can't pick up ash's call

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Wednesday from 10.00 p.m. at 11.00 p.m. if you have enough courage points and are already authorized to enter.
Hi. I don't even how to be "authorized" or getting this GH... help please?
Don't mind I just find out...

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: bghawk713
3.50 star(s) 82 Votes