Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Quest So Different.... it is impossible for me to explore the room since i did not do it when i started the game.

1608377181649.png

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
its not the problem with money but the ridiculous price tag, every time i go to shopping i just laugh my arse off imagine that those are what the game maker have to pay for his every day necessities. :ROFLMAO:
Prices and wages mirror ₽-prices in russian countries. To avoid dumb questions and formatting problems the author replaced the Ruble with the dollar sign. Get well.

Reactions: Wolfje61

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Actually I've done all of that..it's for the continuation for Jane's creep event to continue I've done the party at work with Jane and Amanda but the continued side story says to gain relationship with Amanda and Paris
Help please Yoli as my question was pertaining to the quest that came for the .74 content

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Weird I loaded my last saves from the last update and all characters were gone in the relationship box but the FC and Valerie but loading a save from July shows all characters and loading the auto save from last save shows all characters so I guess I'll have to use the auto save instead.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
so i find the way to triger this event with selerman - go at night around the streets and Ash shows up and then start this quest but now have other problem - can't rise realation ship with Ash, it show you +1 when chat with her but in characters tab its show you 0, its a bug ?

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So I followed the last guide I've found, bought the yoga stuff and now I'm stuck in downtown with no money? How do I get home? It says I have to use my credit card, but I can't figure it out.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes