donmarcoshony

Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
How to use this cheat mode ? where do i need to put the file to make it work ?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
it looks like that updates are becoming more refreshing old content/images than story progress... i simply don't understand why constant changing of previous content, why not moving on with new one. he opened so many routes, so many npcs and with most of them so little or no content at all. i still like this game very much, but not more anxiously waiting for new updates

Reactions: Yacrismid

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know how to deal with an ourfantasies job not working? Cus i keep getting told to do the nopan event at havan tomorrow every day.

edit: nevermind, I can't read.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
As i understand the update contains only "fake" scene at the studio and at the hospital and the scene at the beach? Is this all?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Ernst Kurz,
played through the game from the beginning and found two minor bugs.
1) The random event in the hotel where you shoot a selfie can't be triggered in the current version. The label motel_sleep isn't called anywhere in the code
2) (Like I said minor... ^^) The "NPCs found" bar in the statistics can't be filled 100%
This is the code from scr.rpy:
Code:
    if len(npc_list_) >= 62.0:
        $ all_npc = 1.0
    else:
        $ all_npc = (100.0/62.0)*float(len(npc_list_))/100.0
There're 62 characters which can be added to the Character list. (ID 0-4 and 6-62, 5 is currently not used as it seems), but the "Prostitute" (ID 39, "Slut2") gets removed once you find out who she really is... (which results in a max of 61 characters...)

Also the modelling, but i have no idea how to trigger.
See the spoiler in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-84-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-6027915

• Love
Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017

Is this correct that you get as last hint wait for the message from Owl.

I wait the hint vanish and I haven`t spoked to her or get a message from her and the last two green are open?
Yeah, I think I found this bug too. But the story should continue.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Every update is too small ;-). This time he had a week less due to vacation and tackled smaller things afterward. There are always scenes to be remade because things like tattoos or plugs or underwear have been added later or locations have to be expanded and changed. Additionally, the dev is rather peculiar about his renders and cannot stand old ugly ones (in his opinion) in his game. And the bigger the ship, the bigger the maintenance. Just an explanation, no excuse.

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes