Feb 29, 2020
I really like the game. Always with good updates. but I would like to see more clothes for alex.and I don't know why.but I can't activate the events for valeria.but thanks ai and congratulations.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Did I miss something?

I skipped 0.84 to wait for more content. To that point I wasn't having any major problem. I loaded 0.85 today and .... splat. Nothing. I've played 3 weeks of game time and not one thing new. Nothing shows up in the quest log (no ! or orange dots), no option to add to the basement/shelter, no new scenes that I can see--just the same-oh, same-oh. Was a new game required after 0.83? Was there a patch somewhere that I missed?

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Does the rollback mod break the game? It works but the courage value decreases from 6-5 in the immediate following scene.

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
Got you covered.

LATEST PATCH

PATCH - MEGA 0.85.1 (PC + MAC) For version 0.80-0.85 only!

Mega

0.85.1 Patch:

• Naked Penny bug has been fixed.
  • Missing line translations have been fixed
  • A bug in sms-correspondence in the English version has been fixed.
  • Scarlet's menu is no longer duplicated.
Link is down

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Micromized Update from 0.85.0/1 to 0.85.2

Compressed version: Extract it into the /game-folder of your installation.

Full RPA-release: Move/Copy this file into your BP/game-folder of version 0.85.0 or .1
It's kinda exploit but it worked in older versions, I just couldn't test it this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Groto Clark

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Ialways have a problem which tasks I have to do in the game so that I can get ahead in the game where is the next task-
I see exclamation marks but when I go on it I don't see my vision

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Ialways have a problem which tasks I have to do in the game so that I can get ahead in the game where is the next task-
I see exclamation marks but when I go on it I don't see my vision
Hehe, nice screenshot. If you want to see a correct list of NPC you should deactivate your cheats first. Playing with game variables is rather tricky in this game.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hehe, nice screenshot. If you want to see a correct list of NPC you should deactivate your cheats first. Playing with game variables is rather tricky in this game.

thank you have deleted the game and no cheats now.
But I'm in the game, I don't know what to do, what my next task is

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
0.85 bug

1) Kitchen (hideout)
make Pizza, Pizza is in fridge (flat) and not in your fridge (hideout)

2) Tatttoo shop vanished (after story with Michael)

3) Bug or not?
It was closed at the end it is open !!!
Have anybody a clue what you must do for the last sex action (13, orange)?
After Matthew bug I continued playing in German and there are the Pizzas and the "whatever they are called in English or Russian, "empanadas" in Spanish" as well as all the other food Eggs and Pie displayed right in the Hideout

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes