Jun 21, 2020
how do you increase the courage stats?
There are various events in the story line that increases your courage point.
Like going into deans cabin in college, and many others, it will increase as the story goes ahead.

But if you don't want to wait, you can either use cheat mods or edit your save at save editor.
Increase smel for natural courage.

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
MALWARE ALERT

Getting malware alerts on version 0.86.0.
+1

Avast reports 5 instances of FileRepMalware. The files are Bright_Past-32.exe plus two times python.exe and pythonw.exe, in two different places down the /lib folder. The "Rep" in FileRepMalware apearently refers to bad reputation of the files and may be false positives. However, comparing python.exe and pythonw.exe to the ones present in other ren'py games, these ones are bigger. I, for one, will delete the whole thing.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
MALWARE ALERT
Of course, these files vary in size, there are constant updates to the Renpy-engine too. And of course, Renpy-games got a bad reputation by hacked and manipulated copies. Have you ever managed to play a Renpy-game with this tool of paranoia?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
At this point I would suggest to add that post in the opening post, under the voice "How to increase the courage".

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Simple cheats without mod on PC:

Find and open the file "00console.rpy" in install folder "BrightPast 0.86/renpy/common/"
search for the line "config.console = False", and change it to "True"
save the file

Start the game, press <Shift+O> to Open the console, then type

vozb = 8 to get 8 Hearts (fully aroused)
smel = 99 to increase natural Courage
sharm = 999 to increase natural Beauty
e_money += 9999 to increase Money on card

change the number to whatever you want (hearts = 0 - 8, other stats seem to have no limit)
press <Enter> to enable the cheat command, press <Esc> to exit console

Hit the "like" button if this helped you :)
do u have any cheat for rhetoric ? (the megaphone symbol)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
do u have any cheat for rhetoric ? (the megaphone symbol)
Best thing is that u use Online Saveeditor,( ) I used it once with pretty good outcome reducing the Grind ! hope that help you

Reactions: kino4ka

severed_arm

Aug 19, 2019
I cant buy the anal plug because of this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loading save files leads to the same error right after the load.

Does anyone know how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I downloaded the compressed version and now works fine.
had the same issue, saw your post. Thank you for giving an update and solving this problem for me as well.

Reactions: rh12

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What's the line for rhetoric?
Sorry have to pass on this because I had maxed out my rhetoric bevore using the Editor, anyway there is a list of the values when u open the savefile online a bit of scrolling you´ll manage I´m sure !

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I need help I have been stuck in the game or it does not work well, the Arctic coffee event does not come out for me, I talked to the madan and the waitresses and no matter how much the days go by, nothing happens, Help.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes