Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
There are two entries: "Talk to Tanya at college on a working day" or "Visit Tanya in the dorm". Which one are you refering to?

But possibly, the list entry has not been updated. Tanya should be painting in the park on a weekend around noon after getting back to her. Try again there.
So I tried the park on the weekend, but she appears in the dorm on the weekends instead of the park (still unclickable). Going to the college on weekdays does nothing (I'm pretty sure I've had that encounter already) dunno if there's anything I can try?

Reactions: Ti Guan

summerjo

May 9, 2017
That's really odd. Everything done but never made it to the first concert. How did you do this? Mild cheating? I have set main_quest to 54, just go into the studio now, then look for Owl, talk to Ash in her secret hideout at night ... No idea, if the story will catch up flawlessly afterward.

Rename the file after downloading, should be 14-3-LT1.save ...
Ty. my pc crashed so I used a save I found on here.
I really didn't want to start over so thanks tons.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
after the new "sorting" in the npc menu, i lost all contacts from npc not active (even when i set the option to "all"). only the actual new npcs or the ones with a new progress in this update (0.88.1) will continuing showing up. but there are several infos on the other (old) npcs wich are still worthy to look at. so is this a bug or ment to be?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
You have it set so I am at the studio.
Nothing.
I waited till the next day and nothing happens.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
Nothing.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
Nothing.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Ernst Kurz Hey hate to other you but you seem like you know alot about the game, I have asked this before but never gotten an answer, do you know how to up your hitting skill? Only person I have seen with boxing gloves on is Leo and he just wants to take the MC for a ride on more than his bike LOL. Thank you for your time.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So I tried the park on the weekend, but she appears in the dorm on the weekends instead of the park (still unclickable). Going to the college on weekdays does nothing (I'm pretty sure I've had that encounter already) dunno if there's anything I can try?
OK, that's odd. Exact parameters for Tanja in the park are: Sunday, 9am-8pm, no rain, no open fantasy Nr.5. I assume, you got already the teacher job in the college. If you have access to the console, you could check the "tanya_znak" var. It should be 9 after getting the teacher job.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hit power is limited to 11 right now (pushable by Home sports & Gym). Actually, there is no trainer available. But Leo looks like a candidate, yes. Riding him won't be a necessary precondition, I am rather sure.
Thank you very much, yea it's been maxed for a while but once I seen Leo in the gym using the bag, I thought maybe he was the one.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
OK, that's odd. Exact parameters for Tanja in the park are: Sunday, 9am-8pm, no rain, no open fantasy Nr.5. I assume, you got already the teacher job in the college. If you have access to the console, you could check the "tanya_znak" var. It should be 9 after getting the teacher job.
Didn't even know there was a college job! The only NPC I can interact with in the college is the rector, he says "You Again?!" -> "I'll come later" -> "I hope you won't". FWIW his face icon does not appear in my list of people even when filtered to all.
I don't have access to the console, how can I do that? I can let you know whatever variables are set then.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Didn't even know there was a college job! ...
OK, obviously you just met Tanya and we could have a nice bug here, due to actual additions. You should try the dorm on a weekday from 6 till 7pm again before we jump into the gory details.

I don't have access to the console, how can I do that? I can let you know whatever variables are set then.
The console would be very helpful but you need some basic knowledge of your machine. Please edit the file "00console.rpy" in your "/renpy/common" folder. You get there from the directory you're starting the game from. Change the entry in line 108 "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". Save the file and restart the game.

Load your latest save and press "Shift-O". The console opens up. Just type "tanya_znak", press Return/Enter and tell me the value shown. Type "exit" plus Return/Enter and the console is gone.

Reactions: klmr585
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes