ttant

May 7, 2017
you dont need to resrart just use the save that uploaded with the new version and it has the new quests or could maybe find a few earlier saves in the foum
According to the changelog, your idea doesn't work.
0.91 requires a new game. save included is from 0.90.
I also would appreciate a save done using 0.91 where one of the v0.8x ends so i don't have to do all the steps again.

Note that first post need to be updated to say "save prior to 0.91" and not "prior to 0.8"

Edit:
anybody know where courage is in the save editor?
Do not do that.
Courage is use as milestone inside the game. If you mess with that variable, i'm not sure that events will occurs as expected and in the expected order.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Found a annoying bug, if you decide to back away from Snake when it starts raining and not kiss him, it continues to rain through out the game.

Also anyone know what the two new achievements are? Thanks

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Oof, no save compatibility and I'm doing a pure lesbian playthrough so I have to play it from the start, lets hope the grind really is diminished as the changelog states.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It kinda sucks hat the saves have been made incompatible. Is losing the cigarette habit made easier in the new update?Because that was one of the most frustrating things to grind.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It kinda sucks hat the saves have been made incompatible. Is losing the cigarette habit made easier in the new update?Because that was one of the most frustrating things to grind.
You'll have to get used to it. This is almost always the case. In pretty much every update there are also technical adjustments in the background. This makes protecting save games very difficult

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes