ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you helping the dev?

I started a new game and there are a some bugs. I wanted to play again the scene with Barbara in the kitchen on Saturday when she's cleaning and surprise... everything is black, there are no images of the event.

bright past.jpg

Same happened with a scene in the bus, about a whore.

I have to say that playing from the beginning now is a different experience than years ago, now there are available a lot of events at the same time and with the new interface it's easier and faster to know what to do.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hello,

no german translation and new game? Sorry, that´s not for me. for me is here out of order, my english is to bad that I can understand the game completed, and I have no interessed the game play from first because the update is not compatible....

Have a nice day
Helmut

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
For those that have been playing this game, what relationships can Alex get into asides from Ruby?
Formally just with Ruby by now, although you can increase your romance points (red hearts) with several characters and get several lewd scenes with them (I think that in the future some of them will be possible romantic relationships).

But in the last update it seems there's a new romantic path with Snake.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
0.9 save at the end of post?
where is that ?
anybody has it?
rather abandone that go through that grind again...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Bright Past [v0.91] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Any chance of a mirror, mixdrop doesn't work for me

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Bright Past [v0.91] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
so, Joker, slight problem - I installed your mod and the game suddenly turned to russian without letting me turn it back to english

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
hello,

i startes a new game with the 0.91 release. and i cant get the 1st wet dream at the 1st night or later when i go sleep with full arousal.

anyone has a idea whats going on?

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
Im stuck on "Talk to Fred". I am on 10 relationship with Margie I have done the quests with Ingrid.
Anyone able to help? :D

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm waiting for the last rehearsal (number 24) since two weeks before the third concert and impossible to rehearse...
Practically, nothing else to do... Is it a bug ?

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Im stuck on "Talk to Fred". I am on 10 relationship with Margie I have done the quests with Ingrid.
Anyone able to help? :D
Same, probably because there's no content for it yet in this version. I double-checked the code and there was nothing in there that can remove this quest from the quest log thing.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Same, probably because there's no content for it yet in this version. I double-checked the code and there was nothing in there that can remove this quest from the quest log thing.
Fred's quest get's completed once the variable tren_stage is 12, but if you go to the gym and workout again it get's set to 13 (which resets the text to "Talk to Fred")

I guess the easiest way to fix it for now would be replace all checks for tren_stage == 12 in NPC.rpy with tren_stage >= 12 or tren_stage == 12 or tren_stage == 13

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanzie

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Fred's quest get's completed once the variable tren_stage is 12, but if you go to the gym and workout again it get's set to 13 (which resets the text to "Talk to Fred")
How is it completed if you can't even go and talk to him in the gym? I've tried that many times before and there were no dialogue other than "I'll come back later" thing, and "Talk to Fred" kept remaining there.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How is it completed if you can't even go and talk to him in the gym? I've tried that many times before and there were no dialogue other than "I'll come back later" thing, and "Talk to Fred" kept remaining there.
There is no content there, it just resets to it's previous state...

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes