joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
"Will Valerie and Alex remain friends or will they become something more?"

AT LEASSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Reactions: Wolfje61

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1653082486043.png
1645912259335.png

123.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.92.0

Edit : tive que fazer a tradução do jogo direto do Russo , pode ter alguns erros de intepretação , mais ainda da pra jogar
Edit : so posso fazer uma revisão melhorada quando estive jogando

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddiesjc

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
There is a lot of japing about cheat mods and how they work. Can I get a straight answer for which is working????!!!!
And please give me a link to that one.....would be terrific if I do because I hate grinding!

Reactions: Hrimfrost

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Were do we find the backups saves ? I don't see Bright Past in C/User/AppData/Roaming/renpy

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Were do we find the backups saves ? I don't see Bright Past in C/User/AppData/Roaming/renpy
Should be BF-1490368329 (Bright Past is a remake of Bright Future, I guess that's where the BF is coming from...)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There is a lot of japing about cheat mods and how they work. Can I get a straight answer for which is working????!!!!
And please give me a link to that one.....would be terrific if I do because I hate grinding!
Put together a cheat menu. Compatible with the cheat mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: Just extract into the game root folder
To use press "k" in game
I recommend mine as it has the most features, and lacks those that might break the game. I can also confirm that this will work for most every version of the game

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Man one thing this game taught me, is I suck at sandbox. Followed the brief walkthrough and found multiple scenes I missed.
Still enjoy the game thou.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone tell me hot to buy laptop and hot to find red light district?
thankyou
Use the phone to buy the laptop under electronics, make sure you have the money in the atm account.

Red light district is down the right hand street when it opens for you. You have to trigger that point during the game play.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I love the game, but I don't have the time or patience to do the laborious grindig again. Does anyone have a save of the game with lesbian Alex for new update? I don't really fancy the guys in this game and all (futa is allright) Please i need a hero.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So the patrons talked into making Valerie a potential love interest for Alex. Not that I was against it, and not that they pledged allegiance to each other, but what would Alex do with Ruby (she's still my favorite). And it looks like Alice is showing an interest in her but it's too early to tell. Things will either go messy or

Who is futa/trans ?
Doctor/nurse and Madame of brothel both on Alex prostitute path

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i guys i need some help:
i have the green vomit-head in the right corner up, and it won't leave
i tryed using a contraceptive, but can't take anyone - i can't use planB and i can't use the pee-stick,
i tryed to use it in the bathroom and in my room??
i have no talking option in the hospital

is my game finaly broken or is there a chance to get rid of this pregnancy bullshit?

thx for any help

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Here is where I'm stuck:
- Continuation of the plot. The love triangle in Kian's life - what that means?
- Find a job
Anyone can help pls?

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes