Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
I have stopped smoking 4 years ago, it never made me depress, quite the opposite.. The first week i was coughing out my lungs then just after that i had a surge of energy and i had to do sport, i was euphoric the whole time.

Did the developper of this game try'd to at least stop smoking for more than a week?

Reactions: Wolfje61

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I have stopped smoking 4 years ago, it never made me depress, quite the opposite.. The first week i was coughing out my lungs then just after that i had a surge of energy and i had to do sport, i was euphoric the whole time.

Did the developper of this game try'd to at least stop smoking for more than a week?
I would imagine that withdrawl of any kind affects some people differently. When I quit I was more irritable than usual but I agree that depression is a bit off in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
How to get a laptop?
Look at your phone top right corner (News) after few weeks, you see a annoucement of a on-line computer shop (Added to the contact list).
Put 1000 $ on your bank account (Card).
At least, call the on line shop to order your computer, delivery one hour later.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So, I have an open quest line - continue with rehearsals

But each time I try, I get the "Come back later" option with Michael. We did our second concert, finished vocal training, writing songs, and guitar lessons, but nothing new is happening.

Am I at the end of current content?

Also, open quest line - Talk to Fred

But there's nothing when I try to talk to him at the gym.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
So, I have an open quest line - continue with rehearsals

But each time I try, I get the "Come back later" option with Michael. We did our second concert, finished vocal training, writing songs, and guitar lessons, but nothing new is happening.

Am I at the end of current content?

Also, open quest line - Talk to Fred

But there's nothing when I try to talk to him at the gym.
Had the same thing at the end of the week you get the text from owl you don't have to go to rehearsal that week

Reactions: CassieBare

Alex need help

Mar 6, 2022
Someone help me with Jill's "see how things play out". Please.
Can someone recommend games that are similar to this one?

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
still have the "raining all day" bug... is there a way to fix that ? (except: start a new game :p )
its a bug from old saves last update before this one, as far as I know there isn't a fix. The dev however did provide a save two updates ago that I had to use and I deleted all of my others. Only problem I see with that is some cards in the set are missing and I think they are lost because one was before the basement was worked on and afterwards you can't get it, I hope he fixes it later because I'm wanting to get everything in the game. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Asgarlon

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
its a bug from old saves last update before this one, as far as I know there isn't a fix. The dev however did provide a save two updates ago that I had to use and I deleted all of my others. Only problem I see with that is some cards in the set are missing and I think they are lost because one was before the basement was worked on and afterwards you can't get it, I hope he fixes it later because I'm wanting to get everything in the game. I hope this helps.
yep, playing the same way, 4cards missing.. still cant find them... aaargh :p and tyvm for the explaination =)

Reactions: rlduck
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes