Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
i've been going in the bathroom and clicking the pregnancy test from the inventory and the only thing that i can click on is the "back" button
Hmm Alex is pregnant correct you have the test kit how about making sure no one is home then do the test

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
i need to do the pregnancy test to advance with the story and yeah still can't do it
Give Alex a couple of days for her body to pick-up on it and when she's home, she will rush to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Once that automatic scene is done, go to the bathroom and test yourself.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
Hello every! Where and at what time do I need to be in order trigger the last event w/ Jesus Guerrero?

Thank you in advance.

cop.png

Bebega

Apr 16, 2020
Give Alex a couple of days for her body to pick-up on it and when she's home, she will rush to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Once that automatic scene is done, go to the bathroom and test yourself.
She already threw up in the toilet which triggered the "use pregnancy test" objective, it's been more than 4 in-game weeks now and i think i'm just gonna wait for the update, hopefully it will fix the game.

paperboy69

Nov 22, 2021
She already threw up in the toilet which triggered the "use pregnancy test" objective, it's been more than 4 in-game weeks now and i think i'm just gonna wait for the update, hopefully it will fix the game.
Did you get an abortion? If yes, get impregnated again and wait till she throws up again and test yourself again in the bathroom.

Bebega

Apr 16, 2020
Did you get an abortion? If yes, get impregnated again and wait till she throws up again and test yourself again in the bathroom.
no, she didn't get an abortion and i went to the hospital and there's no abortion option. Thanks for trying to help tho, it sucks since i really like the game, but i think i'm done.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes