laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Where is ice cream parlour located?
it s near your home, talk to the blonde chick, she says no, talk one day later to the redhead, she says ok.
the game is based on: using all talkoption and visiting all places, it even has a pretty good helpsyste, "--> or +", read the hints and follow them

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
Remembering the first time I played it had a rather pregnancy stuff, but never moved on. Are there plans for that? Out of curiosity, since they don't have the tag.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.93
Size 1.10 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated android port.

Bow2WildChicken

Dec 7, 2017
It seems basketball is bugged? I bought all the clothes from all the stores, and the shoes but they dont seem to be in my inventory anymore. (if theyre supposed to be.) am i missing something?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It seems basketball is bugged? I bought all the clothes from all the stores, and the shoes but they dont seem to be in my inventory anymore. (if theyre supposed to be.) am i missing something?
they don't go into your inventory they go to the dresser in your room... for the shoes they don't need to be shown cause they will automatically be put on when you need them so there is no point of them to be shown

Bow2WildChicken

Dec 7, 2017
they don't go into your inventory they go to the dresser in your room... for the shoes they don't need to be shown cause they will automatically be put on when you need them so there is no point of them to be shown
I just figured it out. i had to have that one guy help me get into the rock club first. really strange that i couldnt until so late.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Got a weird bug, started with a new game, - Got as far as the webcam show with Barbara after buying the revealing outfit and mask. Then it jumped back to telling me I needed to buy a sex toy.
Manages to buy a second one and then the strap on, getting back to buy a revealing outfit and mask. It lets me get a second mask but I can't rebuy an outfit.
Anyone else had a similar bug or know the variables to either reset Barbara's quests or jump past this block

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Appears the bug is introduced if you help her with cleaning again after the cam show. Managed to start the loop around again

whynot3113

Jan 2, 2022
Where do you find the room for a webcam. I've seen post for a sancho quest line but I cant seem to interact with the construction worker

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
After 22:00 hs go to your room click inventory choose Dildo ...enjoy !
But, How. I have tried it lots of times and it doesn't work, you have to do it in some special way; or paste it in some special place. Let's see if someone helps please.

I answer myself. At the end of the game you have to choose (in Alex's room) the "suction cup dildo" from the inventory and then press the masturbation button; the four possibilities appear; you choose it and from then on a scene with Val develops.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowDance
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes