xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:whistle::sneaky: I have to confess that I used Safeeditor online to boost up the Money but I play without cheats now that I have the hang of it ;):D

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Sorry I play it in english so no clue
Ahoy an die Waterkant (Geiles Video Dankeschön / cool video thaks a lot)
Oh und zum fest der Liebe, wünsche ich dir 'ne dichte Rübe ! (Oh and for the Holydays, wish you a good Buzz)
Edit: just tested it yes it seems to be Uptodate
When games support the German language, I play in German.
English I understand about 70% and the rest I let with Deepl translate.
Tomorrow is here in the north first on 21 December winter solstice (Wintersonnenwende)
and my greetings for Christmas / Yule still come on 24 December. ;)

Greetings and Ahoy from the Baltic Sea / Germany

Edit: Which video do you mean ?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I am still stuck with Barb loop, and I don't wan't to restart a game.
Has someone figured out what is the name of the variable of the special outfit for me to put it to 0 please ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am still stuck with Barb loop, and I don't wan't to restart a game.
Has someone figured out what is the name of the variable of the special outfit for me to put it to 0 please ?
You don't need it, If u have the Mask and the special dress, from the Videostudio quest in your inventory then just put it on and go at 0:00 hs into her room, and all done,

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
I have Barbara at "Enter Smartbucks" but she never shows up there. Is there a trigger I'm missing?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which video do you mean ?
Hello, nice to see that you hold on old Germanic traditions, Raise your drinkin horn and spill some Met for me please, I miss a bit being in Germany for the Holydays, I am living since 13 Jhr now on the oposite Half of the Globe on the east shore of the Rio de la Plata near there where the Graf Spee is .
So best wishes for you and your "Tribe" keep save and healthy
Oh,!about the video the one in your signature,
Ahoy

Feb 17, 2018
Who said I'm playing this for free? I've paid for bandwith with my own money and the time I've wasted is also worth a lot. Maybe you have someone who pays for your time and internet, but I'm not that free.

Here is an idea, stop bitching about other people criticizing bad elements of a game. I've not even mentioned how every single update breaks save files...

Keep calm, that's what more than half of the people on this forum do... And what most don't understand is that people who work for the money they have and know how difficult are to make them, would never pay for something they don't like how it's evolving...
In order to donate money to a project, you must like it first. And to like it you have to give your opinion about it and say what you don't like and what you would change in order to see if the developer takes the advice into account... Then in time, if you notice that the project is evolving in the direction you like, you start donating. That's how it works...
Only people with childish thinking, too much free time and who feel guilty for not donating money to the development of any game, always have something to comment on by those who make constructive criticism or say what they think about a game...
Personally, until now, thanks to these people, I gave up wanting to sponsor two projects, even though I liked them. I hope to see this message as many developers as possible...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Regarding Barbara, can anyone translate this? (There's another like this when talking to Sarah but I forgot to get a screenshot.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes