CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
I need some help with side questa can you complete fred quest ? Who have you got to bring to his gym? Also i think there is a bug the game ask me to buu another strap-on but i already bought 2 lol and there isn't another
You need 3 people to go to Freds gym. Talk to Valerie and she sends her boyfriend, talk to Barbara and she'll go, the 3rd person is Margie(the chick that works at the sports center but you will need 5-7 friend points for her to agree to join and to get those, find her at the coffee shop/in the tennis courts and hang out with her(I think shes at the courts on Wednesday when Ruby is working but I'm not 100% sure).

And Barbara's quest is bugged, you don't have to buy multiple strap-ons/dildos. I was stupid and wasted money on multiple of both but I finished her quests lines and it still says I have to talk to her about my own studio.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
hey just i started play and every time and i work /pass time /eat the notification stays what can i do? Screenshot (6).jpg i

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
hey just i started play and every time and i work /pass time /eat the notification stays what can i do? View attachment 2282775 i
I just save the game, then load. It's annoying but not as annoying as having that onscreen all the time. And just a heads up, you can get rid of the christmas decorations and clothes if you click on the gear on the bottom right next to the '?'.

Reactions: ZeroLife

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
You need 3 people to go to Freds gym. Talk to Valerie and she sends her boyfriend, talk to Barbara and she'll go, the 3rd person is Margie(the chick that works at the sports center but you will need 5-7 friend points for her to agree to join and to get those, find her at the coffee shop/in the tennis courts and hang out with her(I think shes at the courts on Wednesday when Ruby is working but I'm not 100% sure).

And Barbara's quest is bugged, you don't have to buy multiple strap-ons/dildos. I was stupid and wasted money on multiple of both but I finished her quests lines and it still says I have to talk to her about my own studio.
And Leo the bartender ask him to join too

Repparn

Aug 18, 2022
Or maby there is a way to delete songs. Cuz i think the issue is i finish a dialog to get 3 songs and go back to michael and start a new event with michael since i'm already there and the game doesn't know how to flow those together. If I don't have 3 songs, I need to go somewhere else and can split these scenes.

Have the same problem. Did you manage to fix it without starting over?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I have all 3(with Leo) except margie.i need to find her ,thank you i don't understand if I can go on a bit after the strapon bug with barbara and how,maybe on saturday morning?

I have all 3(with Leo) except margie.i need to find her ,thank you i don't understand if I can go on a bit after the strapon bug with barbara and how,maybe on saturday morning?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Btw I think this game without food money and lust cheat is unplayable but with them it is a good game

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021

Meet Margie, 10:00am at the track in the gym and also at 14:00 at Smartbucks on Wed Sat and Sunday, The strap on is Tue and Thur at 7:00 am

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 2288017
I stuck here can anyone help
You should p lay basket with guys in the morning maybe you never workout? You have to get some strenght or agility probably before playing with them
probably you used too many cheat don 't cheat on courage or the game will surely break .i advice to cheat only on money and activate unlimited food and oil get allcourage points naturally at the right time they are done to be taken atthe right moment to unblock other features

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Buy gym clothes and gym shoes.
Walk around the house (towards basketball court) until you get a key from a crazy dude with an axe.
I found you get the key after meeting Michael, when returning home with Jill's diary, then head towards the b ball court

crola

Dec 2, 2018
i have an exception has occured when i go in the music studio when i want to take a photo what can i do?

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes