Jul 21, 2020
Anyone has a workaround to open the console and use it again ? Seems it doesn't with the 0.98.

I edited the file at line 108 just like I did a every new version, but this time neither the advised command at the top of the file, no the shift+O seem to do anything.

And I too AM NOT regrinding everything all over again just because I want to see what the rework does.

EDIT - advised cheat mod seems to at least partially work. But I like the console :/

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone has a workaround to open the console and use it again ? Seems it doesn't with the 0.98.

I edited the file at line 108 just like I did a every new version, but this time neither the advised command at the top of the file, no the shift+O seem to do anything.

And I too AM NOT regrinding everything all over again just because I want to see what the rework does.
Did you try the Unren all ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone please make gallery mod?
Or share gallery from game Please!!!
Why you don't ask in the Mod request thread for it ? and you know that the new UI is because of a Gallery, at least that is what I read in the Changelog. (as well because of a new RenPy ver. how it was pointed out)

Oct 30, 2020
restarting the game and using the skip function at 0.98, I find both the old quests and the new ones. I don't understand what the new ones are

Feb 1, 2021
I cant do any of tasks in 0.98. How can I get rid of "Continuation - in next version" at upper left corner?
Bright_Past___CONTINUATION_IN_NEXT_VERSION.jpg

And..... How can I get "Skip to latest content" in cheat menu:

Bright Past.jpg

Thanks for help

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I hope the developer is going to continue this greate game (or Season 2 parhaps?) - I am just looking at the version number and I am getting scared that soon it will be over!

Thank you for your greate game!

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Seems that the following bugs have not yet been fixed

1) If you have finishd the quests with Barbara (bought the toys, outfit, mask and done the videos etc), if you talk to her on a weekend at 09:00 in kitchen while cleaning, the quest resets and you start all over again

2) If you finished the quest for Fred (decided who to be with), if at any point you excercise again in the gym (as other people pointed before) the variable "tren_stage" goes to 13 and you get the constant "Takl to Fred"

For now, i have to remember never to talk to barbara in kitchen on weekend morning and never excercise again in gym until those bugs are fixed

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes