Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Does anyone have the apk or compressed version 0.98.5?
Maybe you should wait I had to do 5 saves to get past the first day over 30 saves and crashes and reloading to make it to Saturday not complaining but frustrating as I've played for almost 4 years :(

usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
how can i attempt falsetto first lesson?
just try to click falsetto but there is only i’ll be back later word.

Sep 2, 2023
Precisa que M/C seja lésbica ou bi e tenha feito shows na câmera com a mãe de Val. Quando você chegar ao ponto de conversar com ela sobre como fazer seu próprio show na câmera, ela sugerirá que você encontre um lugar para seu próprio estúdio de webcam. Em seguida, converse com ela sobre seu po

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Hi!

I'm missing two cards... 10 of diamonds and ace of clubs. I saw in an old guide that these two can be found in the college library and another college room, but I can't unlock any of the rooms. Little help?

sspd077

Feb 13, 2020
Can anyone tell me why every morning they said go to library in game.what is the task in there?
you need to read all the books. they read slow at first you read up to 100 pages in 4 hours is limit in day.. but as keep reading them, your read speed go up. once done read all the books. which take afew days to do. then go there next day. that will start an event.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes