bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I'mn stuck at the "keep practicing with Falsetto." Every time I go there to do more practice after the first lesson there is a woman there. What do I need to do?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'mn stuck at the "keep practicing with Falsetto." Every time I go there to do more practice after the first lesson there is a woman there. What do I need to do?
I'm not sure I remember well, maybe wait until she leaves and talk to Falsetto.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The woman that sits there is blocking a different event AFAIR you are supposed to meet Michael sitting on the chair the woman is sitting on.
Basically that woman IIRC is Falsettos girlfriend/whore and is foreshadowing an event later on.
What causes that bug is unknown and a fix is unknown as well.

Reactions: bearsed_lich

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
The woman that sits there is blocking a different event AFAIR you are supposed to meet Michael sitting on the chair the woman is sitting on.
Basically that woman IIRC is Falsettos girlfriend/whore and is foreshadowing an event later on.
What causes that bug is unknown and a fix is unknown as well.
Thanks for letting me know!

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
This game has a lot of bugs. Is there a version on Patreon that is less buggy? Would it also be fully translated to english?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
This game has a lot of bugs. Is there a version on Patreon that is less buggy? Would it also be fully translated to english?
Less buggy version ... err ... maybe if you have a look at a 0.8x version before the various partial rewrites (cooking system, inspiration system, shelter, valerie romance, various upgrades to 4k images, dialogue rewrites, ...).
If they are available that is.

A lot of the bugs encountered here are minor or relatively minor. Translation errors for example (he has an english proofreader but he is russian as well). Only a few are major ones that impede gameplay.

There always have been a few sentences not translated into english.
Sometimes the same over multiple versions, sometimes new ones ...

But honestly they don't really matter that much on the whole as they never have been sentences with crucial information but only "filler dialogue".

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Less buggy version ... err ... maybe if you have a look at a 0.8x version before the various partial rewrites (cooking system, inspiration system, shelter, valerie romance, various upgrades to 4k images, dialogue rewrites, ...).
If they are available that is.

A lot of the bugs encountered here are minor or relatively minor. Translation errors for example (he has an english proofreader but he is russian as well). Only a few are major ones that impede gameplay.

There always have been a few sentences not translated into english.
Sometimes the same over multiple versions, sometimes new ones ...

But honestly they don't really matter that much on the whole as they never have been sentences with crucial information but only "filler dialogue".
Thanks
Problem is I can't progress the vocal lessons because everyone I go there, there is woman sitting in the chair next to Falsotto. I also can't seem to find a tennis racket anywhere, and the most recent issue was staying after class for Yoga causes the game to get an error that I can't ignore. That's with our multiple scenes just showing a black screen with no images.

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Alright, I'm at wits end and can't figure out the following at all.

1) I can't progress anymore with Margie. In order to talk to her about Fred, it says I need to get her to relationship three. Problem is I don't know how to raise it any higher. I already talked ot her initially at the cafe.
2) For Barbara it I am stuck on two things. She wants me to get my own studio, but no idea where to even begin that. It also says to meet with her on friday between 8:25 and 8:45, but nothing ever happens, and I am assuming this is Friday morning. Also, there is a third thing, but the quest line is not in english.
3) I was able to practice vocal lessons with Falsetto once, but every time after that I go back there is a girl sitting in the chair next to him all day and I can't do anything.
4) It also says to meet Valorie at the tennis courts but nothing ever happens. I have gone on a ton of dates with Ruby, but nothing happens....
5)Also with Ruby I have gone on a ton of dates, and can still only do the movies, and ride around. The other options don't open.
This is getting really annoying.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I also received this bug after going out and singing with Snake, when it starts raining and you go to shelter and hug him, if you chose not to kiss him and just leave, the rain never stops. Even inside houses and or businesses its raining. Only way I found to avoid this was go the Snake route.
I never got that at all for Snake, only time I met him was to go to rehearsal room per Owl's instruction to find punk band then afterwards was "I have no reason to go there" for room and snake is a no show for any other locations so for getting that sing with him is a mystery still..can yourself or anyone else assist on how to trigger that sing with snake scene.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Alright, I'm at wits end and can't figure out the following at all.

1) I can't progress anymore with Margie. In order to talk to her about Fred, it says I need to get her to relationship three. Problem is I don't know how to raise it any higher. I already talked ot her initially at the cafe.
2) For Barbara it I am stuck on two things. She wants me to get my own studio, but no idea where to even begin that. It also says to meet with her on friday between 8:25 and 8:45, but nothing ever happens, and I am assuming this is Friday morning. Also, there is a third thing, but the quest line is not in english.
3) I was able to practice vocal lessons with Falsetto once, but every time after that I go back there is a girl sitting in the chair next to him all day and I can't do anything.
4) It also says to meet Valorie at the tennis courts but nothing ever happens. I have gone on a ton of dates with Ruby, but nothing happens....
5)Also with Ruby I have gone on a ton of dates, and can still only do the movies, and ride around. The other options don't open.
This is getting really annoying.
For Margie you can get points in cafe as well as hang out with her at the track on days that Ruby is working at the sports centre. The studio is a grind and there's a worker in the street to right however you get key to room from a homeless dude near Ash's secret room. 3) For falsetto gotta advance it to around 1300 for the time for vocals to do it. 4) Get the tennis outfit in jade mall and racket so you can actually play tennis in which when in bedroom you can switch to have panties off under the outfit.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Okay. Guys, I need a hint - is there any way to get rid of craving for smoking for Alex? Or it is an unchangeably valuable?
Yes there is.

Cold Turkey.

Just stop smoking and Alex complains I believe 3 times over the span of a month or so that she needs a smoke. In the latter stages accompanied by a depression.
Luckily there are meds available in the pharmacy on rose street that "take the edge of them" and Alex can work.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me?

1. I think I've cleared everything but these in this version. How can I get it?
->Cards(10 of diamonds, Ace of clubs), The 3rd achievement

2. What events are there when Alex is pregnant? Just abortion?

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes there is.

Cold Turkey.

Just stop smoking and Alex complains I believe 3 times over the span of a month or so that she needs a smoke. In the latter stages accompanied by a depression.
Luckily there are meds available in the pharmacy on rose street that "take the edge of them" and Alex can work.
I remember someone saying that she spontaneously lit a cigarette after a performance and that he had to redo the whole rehab. To avoid that I had her smoke all her remaining cigarettes before I started the process.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I remember someone saying that she spontaneously lit a cigarette after a performance and that he had to redo the whole rehab. To avoid that I had her smoke all her remaining cigarettes before I started the process.
Yes and No.

If Alex is completely free from smoking she denies the cigarette.
If Alex is in the process of quitting to smoke she accepts the cigarette and THEN it resets her progress.

Reactions: Udayana
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes