TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
is there any gallery mod? I remember i really liked scenes with our mothers friend and the interracial ones of our heroine but i don't want to replay this from scratch. Also do the other girls have any sex scenes not involving our character?

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Dude its more gay to watch a guy fucking a girl then a girl fucking a girl.
no if the "guy" its "you" y'know what i mean:HideThePain:

there are people that indentify themselves as the MC, in this case a woman makes me feel homo, just that but enjoy the game guys im not saying you can't enjoy it, i m just saying it's a pity

and that wasn't my point , in this game i take for granted that you are a girl and you fuck dudes with a mindset of a woman

if i didn t indentify myself as the MC, i wouldn't be playing any games tbh, because that will be homo voyeur shit if you think about it, it's just a mentality thing

Last edited:

balala

Feb 25, 2018
Bright Past [v0.99.9] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Would you be willing to provide a non-mixdrop download link?

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Bright Past [v0.99.9] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is got error when I press the start button

Reactions: Groto Clark

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey guys I have an issue, I have a quest where it says talk to owl.. But when I try to talk to her, it just says "I'll come back later" or something like this. No dialogue is avaialable other than that? Help.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone having issues with the rollback mod? It says updated to current version, but just crashed everytime I start the game.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I restarted the game from the beginning and the news section never changes from the crime section. How can I buy the laptop? wth?

Mar 18, 2019
Some interesting discussions here. I probably have one of the more fucked up reasons for playing fem protag games.

IRL I am asexual and a sociopath ,however, hormones can still affect me, which creates the awkward situation that I can create some kinda bond with females.

When I play games I actually identify with the MC, in the "I am in his shoes" kinda way, so for female protag games this creates a weird effect where if I make them lesbian I kinda bypass all the IRL crap I have and can actually enjoy it. Something similar goes for some other fetishes, like virgin anal, as I can replace "sex" with "close to sex, but not really + challenge" and other mental shenanegary.

All of that kinda led me down the road of studying philosophy and psychology so I can better fit in and manipulate even myself, so listening to people in these places have similar conversations really interesting to me.

But this was way off topic, so to get back in the topic, this game is very much near the (or perhaps on the) top of my list for my particular situation. It comes close to ALMOST providing the exact thing I'm looking for, and I kinda don't think anything will get closer than this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Bmagada and ChaosC

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I remember from long time ago a card locations guide, was it updated at any point? I missed some few ones that can't found nowhere.
Also throgh last versions, remakes and even an external save I get a remanent bug, in the task list (the one in the upper left corner) it says "Talk to Fred" but Fred never have nothing to say, and seems to be nothing to do with the quest.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out with this latest version as I haven't play in a long time. First, can't get the laptop. Have plenty of money on the card, but the news icon on phone does not change and I'm on day 40 something. Second, how do you trigger the main quest to start the band stuff. There is nothing on the character walkthroughs minus the usual sexual things. Can't find old factory area when exploring, it only goes to the old street and at night she gets spooked and heads back home. Third, when entering the old street, i see the contractor working and numbnuts on his motorcycle in the background, but can't interact with either of them...which I was pretty sure you had to unlock their characters. Lastly, how to get to library. When I go to bustop area, theres only the news shack and hotdog stand, but swear there was more content their before. This is a new save on latest build.

edit: ok, the jane date finally triggered the main quest, and also the news article finally changed. Seems you have to meet her for opening Rose Street.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes