Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
No, not Snake. Rudo. Without him you can't build your secret basement, to pursue a career as a webcam model. What's funny. Last time (version 0.88) I was able to get through the main story without the red neighborhood and the characters involved. What about Snake - he's minor protagonist, he doesn't affect the main plot in any way.
Ahh thats true, you have that one scene with Rudo. How ever as you progress the main story you have a orgy as well after a gig with the band. That one aint avoidable as well.
Rudo is a minor bj and you can still choose to say you prefer girls to make the scene more or less a none factor.

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry for asking....but does anybody know where i can get the THIRD Guitar Book? I m totally stuck.... There is no Book at the Newsstand and nowhere else. I need the third book to go on with the Guitar Lessons. Is this a bug?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Sorry for asking....but does anybody know where i can get the THIRD Guitar Book? I m totally stuck.... There is no Book at the Newsstand and nowhere else. I need the third book to go on with the Guitar Lessons. Is this a bug?
Very strange. I bought all the Guitar Books at the newsstand next door. Maybe your game archive was corrupted during download? It's rare, but it happens.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
check the table drawer in your room
it's a little bit buged and you can accidently remove book from your backpack to the drawer which makes it inactive

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
stuck on these quests, is it the end of this version ?
The only quest buged is Continue reading books.
Talk to Fred - you have to build relationship with gym's employee to start conversation about how gym was originally opened and relationship with Fred.
For other quests you have to check right panel for more explanations what to do.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
If you are talking about getting Fred to train you at the gym, you need to get people to join the gym. I remember at lease Barbara and Matthew (Valerie's boyfriend) will agree. Might be another person but can't remember for sure. Then he will train you.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
If you are talking about getting Fred to train you at the gym, you need to get people to join the gym. I remember at lease Barbara and Matthew (Valerie's boyfriend) will agree. Might be another person but can't remember for sure. Then he will train you.
Leo

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Barb, Matthew, Leo, Ingrid that blonde buff chick and the girl from the fitness center, not Ruby but the other one..
Actually you can ask Rudo but he declines, Barb,then Valerie who asks Mathew to go then Leo who you can only ask at the bar after midnight

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes