xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone else have crash on save (Linux version)?
sniped
Bright Past [v0.99.2] [Kosmos Games]

This time there will be no patch due to conflicts with old files.

You need to download the full version of the game, but OLD SAVES WORK (not lower than version 0.98).
Maybe the save you try to use is from a previous version lower than 0.98 ?
sorry but I didn't have any problems although I'm playing on Windows not Linux

don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Maybe the save you try to use is from a previous version lower than 0.98 ?
sorry but I didn't have any problems although I'm playing on Windows not Linux
I don't have crash on loading a save, I have crash on saving the game. And I don't have any saves from previous versions btw, that's the first time I'm playing this game.

Reactions: xapican

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I couldn't find this scene. If you have a save file with this scene, it would be great if you could post it, friends <3

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone remember what the conditions are to become a singing teacher at school? I don't remember how long it takes or what the condition is, the last time I was playing, I'm just missing this mission of being a singing teacher to get some cards that stay at the school

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
When it says "Spend the night in a shelter" for progression with Valerie, I got to sleep for 8 hours in the shelter, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When it says "Spend the night in a shelter" for progression with Valerie, I got to sleep for 8 hours in the shelter, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
You need to be Horny all hearts filled up at least that was what it triggered for me

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
sou eu que faço a tradução desse jogo , não e profisicional , mais da pra jogar

I'm the one who translates this game, I'm not professional, but you can play it
Legal , eu já baixei algums jogos seus traduzidos :)

Cool, I've already downloaded some of your translated games :)

Reactions: zerodead

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Legal , eu já baixei algums jogos seus traduzidos :)

Cool, I've already downloaded some of your translated games :)
todos os meus jogos traduzidos , tem um link pro grupo no discord , la tem mais outros jogos traduzido pro portugues

all my games translated, there is a link to the group on discord, there are other games translated into Portuguese

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have no more hints (except some "Talk to Fred" stuck there agers ago) and all galleries complete for all characters except for the two last scenes for Alex, that are blocked. What have to do?

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes