xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Good to know, I really want to like this game because the renders are gorgeous but I'm finding the writing very bland.

Thanks Xapican
I take in account that the "dialoges of the sandbox" make this game a bit boring, the dialog of the quest are not so bad at all.
also he uses the Narrative relative often remeber Alex is writing her adventures.

Reactions: wildride69

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It seems to be the game where you have to do everything, right?
There don't seem to be any optional quests or quests that are lost forever with different paths, but as I progress a little bit, I get a "courage point" and those points allow me to do more advanced lewd quests.

Reactions: xapican

Aniseya

Formerly 'jose canseco'
May 19, 2024
this game would have been a lot better if the dev wasnt such a weak copout about pregnancy. literally would be the only good feature of this game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
this game would have been a lot better if the dev wasnt such a weak copout about pregnancy. literally would be the only good feature of this game
you can make Alex pregnant and have a baby fyi did you play the game ?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
you can make Alex pregnant and have a baby fyi did you play the game ?
Is it possible to let her give birth?
In my playthrough I was always forced to get emergency contraception or an abortion.
Never seen Alex with a pregnant belly, let alone with her baby.

Maybe it's like the struggle to let her quit smoking... You just have to fast forward time until her sickness goes away? (Boooooring)

3.50 star(s) 82 Votes