88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
?? There will be only one dildo visible for now: when Barbara begs for the next webcam session. The other part of your question I don't understand. What is your native language?
Italian. I follow quest of talent after write 3 songs. Where I can find oders Isperations for gaine music ispirations

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Italian. I follow quest of talent after write 3 songs. Where I can find oders Isperations for gaine music ispirations
Mhh, my italian is rusty, I just can sing Tu scendi dalle stelle and Va, pensiero, sull'ali dorate ...
Okay, if you have already written the three songs there won't be any more sources of inspiration. For the Secret Room you need to go out after midnight (courage 11 or more needed), go to the left until the Court, then go back home. This should trigger the scene with Ash and John. But maybe another, more ugly event first ...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Mhh, my italian is rusty, I just can sing Tu scendi dalle stelle and Va, pensiero, sull'ali dorate ...
Okay, if you have already written the three songs there won't be any more sources of inspiration. For the Secret Room you need to go out after midnight (courage 11 or more needed), go to the left until the Court, then go back home. This should trigger the scene with Ash and John. But maybe another, more ugly event first ...
Ok, I think I'm mising samethink a done in the past.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
?? There will be only one dildo visible for now: when Barbara begs for the next webcam session. The other part of your question I don't understand. What is your native language?
When is next webcam session? I didn't get next session yet.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
When is next webcam session? I didn't get next session yet.
You need to have had some action with Barbara in the kitchen before (and to know about the Red Quarter). She is cleaning the kitchen every saturday morning. Think you need to approach her twice. After the nice event you have to talk to her. Then she begs for the next session and the dildo becomes available...

Last edited:
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You need to have had some action with Barbara in the kitchen before (and to know about the Red Quarter). She is cleaning the kitchen every saturday morning.
Thanks, I really know about red quarter and sex shop, but I don't see any dild in that sex shop. In then I guess I'm goin check there then, thanks so much, buddy.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have
For now I have 17 hearts with Babarba But I don't kno when I can Unlock dildos or virbrators at the sex shop.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Hi,

I have written all 3 songs (at 2 stars) and now I have better stars, so I could write better songs, but I cannot re-write songs or add new ones. Any help please ?

10x

guest0126

Aug 18, 2019
Is it just me but my game crashes after launching from the last patch.
it says :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 199, in <module>
KeyError: 17

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/myroom.rpyc", line 5, in script call
w�;�!pJΊ��vE�#��)�-Y3'��ՑQ,tN��/���)��t�G�;s�S4s��S.�^z�� 3�����e|���̚�5um�+��g0Ew�Mg���
File "game/stats.rpyc", line 199, in script
G�����E&���H��t����z�Q��Y)lO�d�K�I�l2�LQȦz�Φ!��l��l%�!�����E�]P��ā�Y�O�1[`�A��
File "G:\Games\Bright_Past-042-pc\Bright_Past-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Games\Bright_Past-042-pc\Bright_Past-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Games\Bright_Past-042-pc\Bright_Past-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/stats.rpy", line 199, in <module>
KeyError: 17

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Bright Past 0.4.2
Fri Oct 25 16:39:12 2019

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have written all 3 songs (at 2 stars) and now I have better stars, so I could write better songs, but I cannot re-write songs or add new ones. Any help please ?
I'm pretty sure there is no way back, sorry. Even hacking with the console seems rather complicated. A small consolation: the quality of the songs certainly does not matter until at least the end of this year. No savegame nearby?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Is the patch worth it? I really think it needs more on the sex side.
Patch

Tastes are different. For a better understanding: This game doesn't get linear updates. A large part of the patrons wanted the main story developed. This was done now, in the style of the old game. The main part doesn't need a lot of corruption/courage, so on the sex side it is unrewarding.

But now, to draw a comparison, the trunk of the tree shot up a lot and the side branches are allowed to sprout. Next two versions are planned in for all these open side-tasks. A lot more scenes are to be expected - if the dev is able to uphold productivity.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I actually kind of liked the idea of her camming and being seduced into, my issue was.... that's it??? The main character just did not get involved in any interesting or erotic scenarios.

Patch

Tastes are different. For a better understanding: This game doesn't get linear updates. A large part of the patrons wanted the main story developed. This was done now, in the style of the old game. The main part doesn't need a lot of corruption/courage, so on the sex side it is unrewarding.

But now, to draw a comparison, the trunk of the tree shot up a lot and the side branches are allowed to sprout. Next two versions are planned in for all these open side-tasks. A lot more scenes are to be expected - if the dev is able to uphold productivity.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Patch
I get the feeling Kosmos is abandoning what few SubscribeStar patrons he still has left. No word of this over there. It's probably not worth his time to keep that up to date with as few subscribers as he has left there.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I get the feeling Kosmos is abandoning what few SubscribeStar patrons he still has left. No word of this over there. It's probably not worth his time to keep that up to date with as few subscribers as he has left there.
I ruffled his hair ;-) He was a little bit overwhelmed with all this stuff, had to change from kosmosgames to kosmogames for instance ... I hope some project management will improve the processes in the next month.

Reactions: Peiper

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Poll for next month shows "Red Quarter" and "Unfinished quests / Random Events" on top, nearly at the same level. "Webcam/Barbara" and "Valerie" are following.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In the park at night, are present other interaction with the guys who raped her, if yes, precisly when whe catch them another time? Or was only ones? Can Alex whore herself for someone or can gain relationship with the trangers in the park for other round of fun?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
In the park at night, are present other interaction with the guys who raped her, if yes, precisly when whe catch them another time? Or was only ones? Can Alex whore herself for someone or can gain relationship with the trangers in the park for other round of fun?
A repetition is rather unlikely, I didn't get the impression that this is fun for the MC. A relationship to the "gang leader" seems kind of interesting but the future plan is a secret. Whoring has already been started with the "Trucker in the rain". Since the next release will develop the Red Quarter every fan may expect something bigger to enjoy next month.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 88Michele88
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes