Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
For me, this task wasn't even available, just locked. I don't even know how long I have to wait (until what date in the game until it is available).

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
is there a guide for this game?

1- I've been trying to "surprise barbara" but I cant every time she's alone in the kitchen either Valerie is home or the option doesn't pop up

2- I have 2 events left with Valerie and they are both locked it says "available for drinking Alex

3- do yoga with Penelope all her events are still locked I haven't been able to do yoga with her

4- Kevin from smartbucks the last event with him is locked and it says "see how things play out"

5- "write more songs" I already did them all i can't find more themes

these are things I was able to do before the update tbh (except number 1, I've never been able to do it) I would appreciate some help pls

Jun 21, 2020
is there a guide for this game?

1- I've been trying to "surprise barbara" but I cant every time she's alone in the kitchen either Valerie is home or the option doesn't pop up

2- I have 2 events left with Valerie and they are both locked it says "available for drinking Alex

3- do yoga with Penelope all her events are still locked I haven't been able to do yoga with her

4- Kevin from smartbucks the last event with him is locked and it says "see how things play out"

5- "write more songs" I already did them all i can't find more themes

these are things I was able to do before the update tbh (except number 1, I've never been able to do it) I would appreciate some help pls
The answers to your problem goes like these :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should help you out. :BootyTime:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
there is a missen that I hate in value its as they want me to sleep arouse how to do that please help
I need a fucking to this damm game also I don't no what is my active missen i think I wait for the new game

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
The answers to your problem goes like these :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should help you out. :BootyTime:
kinda, for barbara, all i needed was to have all the hearts don't matter if Val is home.

I don't know how to give Alex a drinking addiction I've been drinking a lot of beer but nothing happens, it still says that she doesn't have one

1- the dude from smartbucks the quest won't trigger I already deliver the thing he told me and he was sad etc.. but it won't go any further

2- I already have the yoga stuff the quest won't trigger either.

I have done these quests before I know how to do them but that was before the update since the update happen the old saves didn't work so I had to start again and now i think its a bug, thank you for your help

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
kinda, for barbara, all i needed was to have all the hearts don't matter if Val is home.

I don't know how to give Alex a drinking addiction I've been drinking a lot of beer but nothing happens, it still says that she doesn't have one

1- the dude from smartbucks the quest won't trigger I already deliver the thing he told me and he was sad etc.. but it won't go any further

2- I already have the yoga stuff the quest won't trigger either.

I have done these quests before I know how to do them but that was before the update since the update happen the old saves didn't work so I had to start again and now i think its a bug, thank you for your help
1. Wait few days and u will get new option in the dialog to convince him.
2. Did u go after yoga in her shower few times? And did u do yoga with Valerie?

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
love the game but i enchentoured 2 bugs and i play again when there will be a new version

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes