cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
my save doesn't open character screen
lots of errors
anyone care to help?

or alternatively provide a working save ?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
If may i ask Could MC be pure lesbian in this game? This looks great but I don't into slutty MC getting banged story.
Most m/f content is optional in this game. There is only one scene I believe that is mandatory to go through in the drug lord side quest. But other than that, you can skip them and go lesbian. That's what I'm doing too.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
It says to talk to Michael since I finished writing all the songs but when I go to the rehearsal room, it won't let me talk to him.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this charachter list that replaced task list sucks. now tasks are fragmented between charachters icons. it is confusing - from time to time green ! next to icon and then (if not lucky that it is listed under alex) you have to browse through charachters to find one that changed.
i understand it is good to have charachters list as it is and i support upgrades, but why defunct quests list where you can clearly see every open task and what to do. every similar sandbox game (e.g. glamour, fashion business) have quest list and it works good.
more problem is that charachters list on left cannot be scrolled up and down, you can just reshuffle icons by sex, age, category.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone can help with this?
- Image of Alex at the barbershop: where is barbershop?
- 3 new selfies. All old selfies have been updated: since now all selfies are deleted how many selfies we have now in total?
- Advertising featuring Simone: where is this?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
when do i have to ask everything? (Help Fred get some new customers)
Hmm, do you want to know which people you've to ask? (then your question should be who and not when...)
Those are the people you've to ask:
Matthew (Valerie's boyfriend, I think you've to ask Valerie about him...), Barbara, Leo and Margie

my save doesn't open character screen
lots of errors
Looks like you started your game before 0.80... (saves from versions that old are incompatible because of changes in the code)
The earliest save I got was a full save from 0.80.1. The attached saves are full saves from 0.80.1-0.83.1... (extract them)

this charachter list that replaced task list sucks. now tasks are fragmented between charachters icons. it is confusing - from time to time green ! next to icon and then (if not lucky that it is listed under alex) you have to browse through charachters to find one that changed.
i understand it is good to have charachters list as it is and i support upgrades, but why defunct quests list where you can clearly see every open task and what to do. every similar sandbox game (e.g. glamour, fashion business) have quest list and it works good.
more problem is that charachters list on left cannot be scrolled up and down, you can just reshuffle icons by sex, age, category.
Hmm, the green/orange dots show if something is left todo with the character, pretty straight forward imo. Scrolling (with the mouse wheel) works fine in the character list for me. (I haven't rollback enabled so that might be a problem probably)

Anyone can help with this?
- Image of Alex at the barbershop: where is barbershop?
- 3 new selfies. All old selfies have been updated: since now all selfies are deleted how many selfies we have now in total?
- Advertising featuring Simone: where is this?
- In the glamour shop choose hairdresser
- 12, if you want a list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Click on the billboard in the southern district (newly added area)

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I updated the cheat menu for 0.83.1. Extract one of the attached files in the Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc folder and overwrite existing files (if needed)
The cheat menu can be found here in game:

The difference between _cheat and _cheat_adv are two options which are not part of the original cheat menu (Setting the excitement and mood), those don't include translations for german/russian (it should also work on those languages, but they aren't translated).
Because the cheatmenu got to big with the new options I had to add a second page...
Appreciate that good sir.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes