Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I have the special dress and have to go to Barbara at night between 0 and 6 - but every time I leave my room the dress changes and Barbaras room is locked? Any ideas?
You must choose the special dress, and go out your bedroom after midnight, and, naturally, you must have the courage to do that

Last edited:

xswerd

Aug 13, 2021
how can i change alex sexual orientation to bi? cause alex is hetero, I can't go forward anymore (second room in the basement)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
how can i change alex sexual orientation to bi? cause alex is hetero, I can't go forward anymore (second room in the basement)
It exists an outdated walkthrough (basement for example) but, interactions with Barbara is a good start.
The first two weeks, it's important to follow the walkthrough, after it's more a sandbox

Last edited:

NiSSiX88

Aug 11, 2021
ok where do i get more makeup and where do i buy shoes
1 - makeup is bought at the "breeze" store either downtown , or outside ur home apartment.
2 - shoes? as in running shoes? u get them at the sports store in jade mall (which is in downtown aswell)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
pleeeeeeaaaaase, begining of october, then end of the week for the update...
And when at the end ?

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
the discord is invailed

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a problem about Kosmos ?
At least a lack of communication...

Last edited:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Thats why i wait 4-5 updates to play the game, but this is still the best female protagonist game i have ever played. So many options and stuff i love it.

I wish he would expand on the huge black cock guy that we meet at start, its been like 12 updates and he doesnt get a chance at all :D

Krusenik

Apr 29, 2021
Excuse me! But Kosmos is by no means a perfectionist. Perfectionism means improvement, not worsening. Many aspects work poorly for him, or do not work at all. And now there is also this Fashion to redraw characters. Looked at Ingrid's new look. Previously, there was an interesting appearance of a bodybuilder girl, but now what? Instead of fixing bugs, he adds new ones. A many of potential but ruined quests. But here I might be getting ahead of myself, and there will be more.
Despite this, it is still one of the best games. And big plus Kosmos, it releases updates regularly, unlike others who only pull money. Here he is great. Sorry for my english.

• Angry
Reactions: Ronia and KiraJames
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes