Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
notebook, no mouse, just pad...
Some touchpads have a dotted line on the right or a general scroll area there. Sometimes the mouse driver needs to be configured too for scrolling. I remember this for Lenovo and Synaptics pads in general. Sometimes it helps to press the left button and move the finger vertically above the pad. Cursor needs to be over the NPC list, of course.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
anyone else hitting errors such as this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stats.rpy", line 728, in <module>
NameError: name 'cig_addiction' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "CAFE.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "stats.rpyc", line 728, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2254, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
Bright Past 0.88.1
Mon Nov 29 17:32:30 2021

Reactions: PIuphy

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
anyone else hitting errors such as this?
Code:
Unlikely with a non-modded PC/Mac-version and a savegame >= 0.8. The variable is correctly initialized at startup, normally.

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
There are two entries: "Talk to Tanya at college on a working day" or "Visit Tanya in the dorm". Which one are you refering to?

But possibly, the list entry has not been updated. Tanya should be painting in the park on a weekend around noon after getting back to her. Try again there.
So I tried the park on the weekend, but she appears in the dorm on the weekends instead of the park (still unclickable). Going to the college on weekdays does nothing (I'm pretty sure I've had that encounter already) dunno if there's anything I can try?

Reactions: Ti Guan

summerjo

May 9, 2017
That's really odd. Everything done but never made it to the first concert. How did you do this? Mild cheating? I have set main_quest to 54, just go into the studio now, then look for Owl, talk to Ash in her secret hideout at night ... No idea, if the story will catch up flawlessly afterward.

Rename the file after downloading, should be 14-3-LT1.save ...
Ty. my pc crashed so I used a save I found on here.
I really didn't want to start over so thanks tons.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
after the new "sorting" in the npc menu, i lost all contacts from npc not active (even when i set the option to "all"). only the actual new npcs or the ones with a new progress in this update (0.88.1) will continuing showing up. but there are several infos on the other (old) npcs wich are still worthy to look at. so is this a bug or ment to be?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
You have it set so I am at the studio.
Nothing.
I waited till the next day and nothing happens.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
Nothing.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Dumb question.
Nothing.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Ernst Kurz Hey hate to other you but you seem like you know alot about the game, I have asked this before but never gotten an answer, do you know how to up your hitting skill? Only person I have seen with boxing gloves on is Leo and he just wants to take the MC for a ride on more than his bike LOL. Thank you for your time.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So I tried the park on the weekend, but she appears in the dorm on the weekends instead of the park (still unclickable). Going to the college on weekdays does nothing (I'm pretty sure I've had that encounter already) dunno if there's anything I can try?
OK, that's odd. Exact parameters for Tanja in the park are: Sunday, 9am-8pm, no rain, no open fantasy Nr.5. I assume, you got already the teacher job in the college. If you have access to the console, you could check the "tanya_znak" var. It should be 9 after getting the teacher job.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes